AvPR
132 (16.9%)
Predators (Added 2/12/11)
20 (2.6%)
The Predator (Added 27/07/20)
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 727

Author
Favorite Predator Design (Read 165,917 times)

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Since Xenos have small jaws and the Queen's being a lot larger, saying, if it would come from any type of Xeno, only a queen, or a Predalien Queen, just supposing. Looks a little bit like a jaw from some kind of Ungulate.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

It didn't come from a Queen because Queens don't have teeth like that.
No Aliens have teeth like that.
It's just false data. I've yet to see where Antal stated that.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

I heard that Robert Rodriguez said that it was the jaw bone of a chest-burster.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Doubt that's true in the slightest.
If it's true, though, that certainly lines up with some of the worst Strause Bros. quotes.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

I was kidding. I should have said facehugger, instead. :P

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Im not saying it came from A Queen, Im saying if it could came from any Alien in the slightest that we know, it's a Queen. But like I also said, could just be a different animal that it hunted.

Lost Predator

Lost Predator

IF this in fact an xeno jaw bone, people shouldn't be fooled due to the width of it as the Black could've widened it to fit the mask.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

But those teeth don't look like those of a Xenomorph.
If you look at a skull of a Predator, the jaw-bone would resemble the thing on Mr. Black's mask.

LadyZero

LadyZero

I think the above conversation is proof people take things waaay too seriously :/

Personally I couldn't care less what kind of jawbone it is, it's just an awesome thing that shows Mr Black knows how to accessorise his outfit properly. Which is rare, for a creature that has likely never picked up a copy of Harper's Bazaar in his life :laugh:

shadowedge

shadowedge

For me its a threeway tie between Anytime, Pussyface, and Wolf with their masks on, but Anytime takes it with the mask off.

I didn't like the AVP Preds either way.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It does look like it came from a humanoid creature, based on its shape.

JKS1

JKS1

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Nov 10, 2011, 07:15:02 PM
Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Nov 10, 2011, 06:44:32 PM
If Berserker's mask jawbone is supposed to be from an Alien, only possibility is a Queen.
How.

And
http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab43/OmegaZilla95/Alien%20and%20Predator/Aliens/Alienqueenteeth.jpg

to me it looks like Mr Black killed an oversized Shih tzu dog and then stuck its lower jawbone on his mask

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Quote from: JKS1 on Nov 15, 2011, 04:24:30 AM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Nov 10, 2011, 07:15:02 PM
Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Nov 10, 2011, 06:44:32 PM
If Berserker's mask jawbone is supposed to be from an Alien, only possibility is a Queen.
How.

And
http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab43/OmegaZilla95/Alien%20and%20Predator/Aliens/Alienqueenteeth.jpg

to me it looks like Mr Black killed an oversized Shih tzu dog and then stuck its lower jawbone on his mask

HAHAHAHAHA! :laugh:

The Collector

The Collector

City Hunter all the way!

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Hi-5!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed