SDCC Super7 ReAction Mystery Exclusive

Started by alienscollection.com, Jun 27, 2014, 02:30:16 AM

Author
SDCC Super7 ReAction Mystery Exclusive (Read 2,644 times)

OpenMaw

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 09, 2014, 11:26:48 AM
Just think, that was money you could put towards the Art book.  :P

Hey. I had to make a choice between a limited quantity collectors set of figures that will probably end up being extravagantly expensive in a few years, or an art book, which I might thumb every now and again but probably won't hold that much more value. It's an investment.

I'm honestly hoping to get both, though.

Quote from: SM on Jul 09, 2014, 12:53:46 PM
These are really nice work - bring on a shuttle playset - but so f**ktardedly expensive it's not even funny.

They need to make a dining room set. Comes with "exclusive Kane chest-bursting figure!"  :laugh:

Oh, and a little Jonesy.

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Jul 09, 2014, 07:16:55 PM

These are the pre pay sold prices of the set.  :o   

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=Super7+ALIEN+SDCC+exclusive&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_okw=&_oexkw=&_adv=1&LH_Sold=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=10&_fpos=&_fsct=&LH_SALE_CURRENCY=0&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&LH_Complete=1

OH God. Those prices.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jul 09, 2014, 11:32:49 PM
Hey. I had to make a choice between a limited quantity collectors set of figures that will probably end up being extravagantly expensive in a few years, or an art book, which I might thumb every now and again but probably won't hold that much more value. It's an investment.

I'm honestly hoping to get both, though.

I was yanking your chain mate. That said, the standard ones don't look like they'll be hiking in price. I intend to pick up an Alien and Kane soon.

I've seen the playset for £200+ which makes me sad. And the translucent Alien for 80+ which makes me even more sad. I do hate convention exclusive stuff.

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jul 09, 2014, 11:32:49 PMThey need to make a dining room set. Comes with "exclusive Kane chest-bursting figure!"  :laugh:

Well, it looks like you're in luck: a 'Chestbursting Kane' will be coming our way, as this star-speckled SDCC exclusive shows:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAAGy_wNym8#ws

Also in the pipe are Dallas, Lambert, and Ripley in spacesuits (among other things?).

I just dropped $100 on the general-release version of the Egg Chamber playset; it'll come in a black-bordered box, it's made to order, and preorders will only be open until the end of the con.

So if any of you guys are as foolish with your money as I am, you've got about 24 hours!  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed