Ghosts, Haunted Houses and Creepy Stuff

Started by LastSurvivor92, May 26, 2014, 10:06:11 PM

Author
Ghosts, Haunted Houses and Creepy Stuff (Read 5,764 times)

Shinawi

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on May 28, 2014, 07:12:14 PM
Just last week, there was an unexplainable incident at work.  I was alone in the ladies room, and the toilet a few stalls over flushed autonomously.  The toilets in the office ladies room have motion sensors that flush automatically with movement.  When I went in, I was the only one in there. No one came in either, there is a locking keypad on the door and when it unlocks it is very loud. 

There was no one in there, I opened all the stall doors.  It was quite unnerving!
Maybe she was too lazy to lock her stall?
Just think positively and you won't be unnerved.

Elmazalman

I grew up on a unhealthy amount of Usbourne Guides to Ghosts,Monsters and Ufo's in the late 70's and early 80's.

whiterabbit

Quote from: Shinawi on May 28, 2014, 07:46:32 PM
Just last week, there was an unexplainable incident at work.  I was alone in the ladies room, and the toilet a few stalls over flushed autonomously.  The toilets in the office ladies room have motion sensors that flush automatically with movement.  When I went in, I was the only one in there. No one came in either, there is a locking keypad on the door and when it unlocks it is very loud. 

There was no one in there, I opened all the stall doors.  It was quite unnerving!
Yea but was the toilet seat down. If it was at least you know it was a women and not some pervert ghost.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: whiterabbit on May 28, 2014, 08:27:54 PM

Yea but was the toilet seat down. If it was at least you know it was a women and not some pervert ghost.

That's the problem, no one was in the the entire time I was there.  The building has keypads on all the doors, they stay locked until the code is entered.  When the door unlocks it's loud, and echoes.  It was a ghost flush for sure.

Shinawi

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on May 28, 2014, 11:31:09 PM
Quote from: whiterabbit on May 28, 2014, 08:27:54 PM

That's the problem, no one was in the the entire time I was there.  The building has keypads on all the doors, they stay locked until the code is entered.  When the door unlocks it's loud, and echoes.  It was a ghost flush for sure.
Maybe the flush was louder? And maybe she didn't wear high heels so you didn't hear her footsteps? I don't know about your workspace. Almost all the women at mine wear high heels. This narrows down the possible culprits considerably. Who wears sneakers at your floor? Or maybe the janitor did it.

Vepariga

might have been someone using the toilet in a parrallel dimension and it crossed with ours just enough to trip the toilet sensor in our world.

otherwise ,yes,ghost flush.

ok here is some of my accounts...

I have been surrounded by unexplained instances quite a few times in my life,from when I was young to now. I research the subject and investigate what I can extensively to rule out possible things and to this day they remain unexplained.

I'll start from the beginning.

I was about 6 years old at the time,we had been living in a new (old) house for about a year and I remember this one particular night and following morning vividly,it has burned into my mind with every detail.

I remember going to bed,I had a single waterbed back then. The night was cool,and I remember waking up not knowing what time it was and my curtians where along my bed side. the trees outside cast shadows that look like faces with the bright light,I looked outside and the moon was very bright. It was at this moment when I heard the toybox lid move,like someone lifted it slightly and let it drop back down. I sat up in bed and looked towards the back end of my room,there was a spare bed there. I felt like something was there so I slid out of bed and walked slowly towards the spare bed,as I go about half way there a white figure almost like a human smudge with a odd shaped head came out from under the bed and moved towards me with outstretched arms,it made a sound that i can still hear when i think about it. I screamed and shot straight into my parents room and i remember clinging on to my dads leg as he walked into my room lol. f**k i was scared.

of course,there was nothing there,but my mum felt uneasy. The following morning we all were getting ready for bacon and eggs and the table was set,we all sat down and started talking,about what i seen and other things. during a joke we stopped to see the curtian that covered the sliding door slowly rise towards the ceiling,this curtian is thick material a strong wind could only take it about coffee table high,yet this was outstretched like it was pulled and touched the cieling. no windows,no wind. we where all silent as it slowly whent back down. needless to say it was abit spooky.

we moved a couple months later.

it was pretty quiet for a while until we moved into a house in a new city for a few years, a house that i moved from mid last year.

I'll tell abit later on.

maledoro

I doubt that it is unexplainable. Someone could take it apart and find out what may have triggered it.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: maledoro on May 30, 2014, 12:32:13 PM

I doubt that it is unexplainable. Someone could take it apart and find out what may have triggered it.

At the time it was really creepy, but taking my story back to an office full of engineers the consensus now seems to be intermittent sensor failure.   

First Blood

I want to have a paranormal experience. I need that proof, that there is another plane of existence.

Blacklabel

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 12, 2014, 03:00:19 AM
I need that proof, that there is another plane of existence.

It's called "being rich as f**k".

First Blood

Being rich helps you see ghosts?

Cvalda

There ain't no afterlife.

First Blood

Go to sleep.

Cvalda

Ghosts are also the least scary horror trope.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed