14 (46.7%)
Coca-Cola
16 (53.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author
Pepsi or Coca-Cola? (Read 4,967 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Pepsi here. I much prefer the flavor over coca-cola. Plus I'm one of those that can go into a rage drinking coca-cola. Plus it is way da- f**k too damn sweet. You can feel the acids eat away at your teeth.

In any case they're both bad for you. We all should drink more water. :)

Topazora

Topazora

Dr. Pepper

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Coke over Pepsi, but Diet Pepsi over Diet Coke

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Coke.  Pepsi is too sweet for me. 

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Topazora on Apr 13, 2014, 01:08:09 AM
Dr. Pepper

It tastes like medecine :-X

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Dr. Pepper and Mr. Pibb are an acquired taste.  I had to stay with  family where that's all they had to drink for about two weeks and low and behold I became a dr. pepper fan.  Got deployed overseas got away from soft drinks (they had them at the dfac but they were haji brands and tasted funny) didn't have any for the greater part of a year...................and now think they taste too strong.

Coke used to taste plain in comparison.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 13, 2014, 03:07:51 AM
Quote from: Topazora on Apr 13, 2014, 01:08:09 AM
Dr. Pepper

It tastes like medecine :-X

this

dr. pepper is 23 flavors of cough syrup

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Sprite is number one for real though.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I'll drink an occasional orange soda and, even less frequently, root beer, but really I just can't stand soda in general.

I used to absolutely love it, then randomly decided to give it a break. Since then it just hasn't tasted right to me.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Kimarhi on Apr 13, 2014, 03:12:49 AM
I used to think that, but then I got tired of it. I know it's not the best idea to drink soda when you're dehydrated, but holy f**k does Sprite taste good when you are.

Aspie

Aspie

yessir

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 13, 2014, 03:14:50 AM
I used to think that, but then I got tired of it. I know it's not the best idea to drink soda when you're dehydrated, but holy f**k does Sprite taste good when you are.

and this

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Its actually one of the most fattening things you can do.  A buddy of mine just dropped soda and nothing else and lost abouert forty pounds in a year.  Kept the same exercise routine and everything.

I'm a skinny f**k so I don't worry about it.

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 13, 2014, 03:14:50 AM

Indeed sir.  I wonder if its formulated like Gatorade.  Gatorade is formulated to taste better when your saliva is thicker after you've been working out.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I haven't exercised at all since basketball season was over. Man, I'd be ripped as f**k if I still worked out like I used to.

Aspie

Aspie

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn I tried a novelty peanut butter soda about 2 years ago, I've had like 2 sodas total since  :-X

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Aspie on Apr 13, 2014, 03:19:14 AM
mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn I tried a novelty peanut butter soda about 2 years ago, I've had like 2 sodas total since  :-X
That sounds like a horrible idea. Have any of you gone to the World of Coca-Cola and tried all of their flavors? Other countries have some nasty shit.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed