14 (46.7%)
Coca-Cola
16 (53.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author
Pepsi or Coca-Cola? (Read 4,966 times)

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

I would most definitely vote for Coca-Cola I like the taste more than Pepsi and its sweeter. Vote Above!

Shasvre

Shasvre

I love Coca-Cola a bit too much. Never did care much for Pepsi though.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

both are too sweet and almost the same, i really don't care which one i get if i get one. but here in my country we have a cola-like drink(not one of those cheap fakes) that is not so sweet and tastes better so that's my choise :D

WinterActual

WinterActual

Pepsi because its sweeter. I can't drink anything thats not water or tea anymore so I guess I will forget the taste of Pepsi and Cola after while anyway. I barely remember it right now tbh. The last time I drank Cola was 5 years ago.

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: WinterActual on Apr 12, 2014, 06:40:04 PM
Pepsi because its sweeter. I can't drink anything thats not water or tea anymore so I guess I will forget the taste of Pepsi and Cola after while anyway. I barely remember it right now tbh. The last time I drank Cola was 5 years ago.

I like your username by the way. You should really get back into drinking it man. Its good shit.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I can't. I had to deal with stomach ulcer. Thats why I stopped drinking such crappy stuff. I went to hell and back to beat that shit and I am not going back anytime soon.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

It depends on how I'm drinking it. Coke from a glass bottle is second to none.

The PredBen

The PredBen

I personally find pepsi sweeter, more refreshing and less filling. Coke to me seems more carbonated, though, which is a good thing.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Coca-cola all day errday

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Water :P

Aspie

Aspie

With the exception of Sprite and Orange Fanta, soda is hella nasty.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Aspie on Apr 12, 2014, 10:29:41 PM
With the exception of Sprite and Orange Fanta, soda is hella nasty.
nonononono

Vepariga

Vepariga

I cant drink Coke, makes me sick. Pepsi I can but still not much. Lemon Solo is the only one I drink If I ever drink softdrink.

Aspie

Aspie

I mean, what do Pepsi and Coca Cola even taste like? Every time I try one I always picture myself drinking a vat of chemicals :P

Vepariga

Vepariga

tastes like sugary acid. good for de-greasing engines.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed