Alien/Predator Tattoos - Post pics here!

Started by LastSurvivor92, Mar 11, 2014, 01:41:35 AM

Author
Alien/Predator Tattoos - Post pics here! (Read 2,343 times)

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

This is a half sleeve i'm currently working on. Its taken me since September of last year to finish this portion of the sleeve. The Alien head at the top I got first than I got the Space Jockey from Alien below followed by Ripley with the Pulse Rifle and than finally the Engineer from Prometheus that kills itself at the beginning of the film off there to the right. Next i'm getting the shot of the chestburster inside kane tattooed on the inside of my arm which will be done in color. I can't wait!

GQSioux

I love biomechanical tattoos.

Welcome to the club. I stamped one of Giger's originals on myself.

Vark_

Nicely done !

Started a biomechanical some months ago, it will be finished due late april. Here's a preview before a friend of mine takes clean shots of it (skin was cherry red, it was just a few hours after the inking in December 2013).

Otherwise, I also have the Nostromo wings on the inside of the other arm.

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: Vark_ on Mar 27, 2014, 10:38:04 PM
Nicely done !

Started a biomechanical some months ago, it will be finished due late april. Here's a preview before a friend of mine takes clean shots of it (skin was cherry red, it was just a few hours after the inking in December 2013).

Otherwise, I also have the Nostromo wings on the inside of the other arm.

Thank you  ;) Yours as well. I love it! Can I see the Nostromo arms tattoo as well.

Vark_

Here you are :)
Told my tattoo artist to make is look as an used stencil.

maledoro

If the franchise goes further south, there's always the laser.

Vark_

Laser ? Never happen, there's nothing about the franchise in being tattooed, it's a more personal and aesthetic matter than broadcasting to be an Alien fan. Actually no one can see them, even when I'm wearing a Tshirt, it's almost intimit.

Moreover, I don't care about what 20th Century Fox does / will do in the future with the franchise, I actually hate Ressurection and the whole AvP stuff. These things I get inked, I wanted them to be a part of me for about 10 years (it took me a long time to get decided), and you get used to them so fast that you don't even notice they're here.

So except when you come to be ashamed of a tattoo (or for professional matters), you won't consider the laser :).

maledoro

I've known people who would ink themselves over a band and once the band's ideals had changed the faithful would consider amputation as part of their grieving process. It happens.

ShadowPred

Quote from: maledoro on Mar 30, 2014, 10:14:37 PM
I've known people who would ink themselves over a band and once the band's ideals had changed the faithful would consider amputation as part of their grieving process. It happens.

Holy shit, gonna go google this craziness.

maledoro

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 30, 2014, 10:23:47 PM
These are people I knew personally and I haven't posted anything detailed about them on the 'Net, and I doubt if anyone else had, either. But, if you want to look at some crazy shit that's similar, I bring you...
Clicky

ShadowPred

Quote from: maledoro on Mar 30, 2014, 10:27:58 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 30, 2014, 10:23:47 PM
These are people I knew personally and I haven't posted anything detailed about them on the 'Net, and I doubt if anyone else had, either. But, if you want to look at some crazy shit that's similar, I bring you...
Clicky

Ah shiz. I've read about this sort of stuff before, but I had completely forgotten that I ever did.

maledoro

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 31, 2014, 02:27:42 AMAh shiz. I've read about this sort of stuff before, but I had completely forgotten that I ever did.
If you want to know about some other "cool" stuff, I can point you in the right direction.

If you want to approach from a safe distance, here are a few books you can look for:

Amok Fifth Dispatch: Sourcebook for the Extremes of Information

Amok Journal Sensurround Edition

Apocalypse Culture

Apocalypse Culture II

Industrial Culture Handbook: Re # 6/7

Keeping on topic:
Modern Primitives: An Investigation of Contemporary Adornment and Ritual

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: Vark_ on Mar 28, 2014, 10:59:26 PM
Here you are :)
Told my tattoo artist to make is look as an used stencil.

http://imageshack.us/a/img221/7977/imgp3335custom.png

Damn that looks amazing :)

I want something just like that. I really want the Weyland Corp logo from Prometheus in baby blue above the Alien head but I've kind of been back and forth about the idea lol.

Quote from: Vark_ on Mar 30, 2014, 08:21:56 PM
Laser ? Never happen, there's nothing about the franchise in being tattooed, it's a more personal and aesthetic matter than broadcasting to be an Alien fan. Actually no one can see them, even when I'm wearing a Tshirt, it's almost intimit.

Exactly!!!

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

I think the Logo would fit best below it all if you want to include it.

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Mar 31, 2014, 11:57:19 PM
I think the Logo would fit best below it all if you want to include it.

good idea. I don't really know yet. Can't wait though. got this guy coming up next.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed