Sideshow 1:1 Predator biomask/helmet questions.

Started by •ONEYE•, Nov 15, 2013, 07:53:02 PM

Author
Sideshow 1:1 Predator biomask/helmet questions. (Read 1,595 times)

•ONEYE•

Does anyone have them all?

Would you post a group picture?

Are they all about the same size?

Is there one biomask/helmet that is more rare (made in less quantity) than any others?

shadowedge

I have never owned a Sideshow Predator Biomask before but I may be able to point you in the right direction.

The website/forum http://www.thehunterslair.com/ is a site dedicated to Predator cosplayers. They are extremely knowledgeable about the Sideshow Biomasks as well as custom ones. They can tell you which ones are good and which aren't. Which ones are most screen accurate/etc. Just keep in mind that you cannot actually wear any of the Sideshow ones.

War Wager

I've only ever owned two:

They were made in conjunction with ADI so your not going to get sculpts that are more accurate. The eye pieces in the masks from the first AvP are made from a form of plastic rather than mesh, a lot of people complained about that. Not that it bothered me at all, as you can see it looks pretty cool and screen accurate.

Xenomrph

Incidentally I've begun collecting 1:6 scale Predator masks, which are essentially scaled-down versions of the Sideshow ones (and a lot of others, including custom ones and some movie ones that Sideshow hasn't done yet). I've got 3 so far, with another 15 coming in the mail right now. I'll have to do a group photo once they're all here.

Rogue_Predator

Quote from: War Wager on Nov 23, 2013, 11:21:53 AM
I've only ever owned two:

They were made in conjunction with ADI so your not going to get sculpts that are more accurate. The eye pieces in the masks from the first AvP are made from a form of plastic rather than mesh, a lot of people complained about that. Not that it bothered me at all, as you can see it looks pretty cool and screen accurate.

Are you wanting to sell the wolf mask?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed