The Skeptics thread. (dudes against UFO's and Aliens)

Started by Greedo, Oct 15, 2013, 01:15:52 AM

Author
The Skeptics thread. (dudes against UFO's and Aliens) (Read 14,564 times)

SM

SM

Except the ones that aren't.

And mankind doesn't light up its spacecraft - the shuttle didn't have running or navigation lights.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: WinterActual on Oct 15, 2013, 05:36:35 AM
I don't believe this bullshit just like I don't believe that the flying things that glow in the sky seen on earth are UFOs. You see, if you created such advanced tech, that can fly across the galaxy to visit another homeworlds just like that, will you put 10000 light bulbs on it like its the Christmas Coca Cola Truck ? Only the mankind is that dumb to make such huge reconnaissance mistake. All "unknown" flying objects here on Earth are made in the US, thats for sure.

I agree that a large chunk of UFO sightings are bullshit, but I also think it's a little too dismissive to claim that every single one of them is a mistaken aircraft. Some of those sightings are simply too bizarre for that. The way they move isn't something a jet or a drone is capable of. Plus there are things like spirals which, frankly, look like some kind of movie effect of opening a portal in the sky.

I'm not saying they're alien vessels, but I wouldn't say they're mistaken aircraft either. They're just very strange events we don't have answers for right now. Dismissing all of them is as foolish as claiming they are alien vehicles.

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Sabby on Oct 15, 2013, 06:04:45 AM
Quote from: WinterActual on Oct 15, 2013, 05:36:35 AM
I don't believe this bullshit just like I don't believe that the flying things that glow in the sky seen on earth are UFOs. You see, if you created such advanced tech, that can fly across the galaxy to visit another homeworlds just like that, will you put 10000 light bulbs on it like its the Christmas Coca Cola Truck ? Only the mankind is that dumb to make such huge reconnaissance mistake. All "unknown" flying objects here on Earth are made in the US, thats for sure.

I agree that a large chunk of UFO sightings are bullshit, but I also think it's a little too dismissive to claim that every single one of them is a mistaken aircraft. Some of those sightings are simply too bizarre for that. The way they move isn't something a jet or a drone is capable of. Plus there are things like spirals which, frankly, look like some kind of movie effect of opening a portal in the sky.

I'm not saying they're alien vessels, but I wouldn't say they're mistaken aircraft either. They're just very strange events we don't have answers for right now. Dismissing all of them is as foolish as claiming they are alien vehicles.

You're right, some aren't aircraft. Some are weather balloons, and aurora, meteors, satellites, Venus, lenticular clouds, reflections, sun dogs, crepuscular rays, swamp gas...

Sabby

Sabby

I'm sure the majority of them have perfectly logical explanations, just some videos I've seen they pull some f**king mental moves that shouldn't be possible, like massive acceleration and right angle turns. Of course, they could be completely fake  as well, but they're definitely interesting.

SpaceMarines

One of the more famous examples of a UFO was a cop who reported a large, bright light whipping around at impossible speeds and accelerations as he chased it down the road.

Turned out it was Venus, and the road was winding.

Sabby

Sabby

Hahaha, that's hilarious.

Vepariga

Galactic federation is bullshit.

whiterabbit

I guess the aliens were disappointed by Prometheus too.

Greedo

Greedo

Haha you people obviously have not woken up yet.

You will all be proved wrong in good time.

SM

SM

Quote from: Aspie on Oct 15, 2013, 02:03:13 AM
Commander Keras = ディロフォサウルス

Nailed it.

Greedo

Greedo

Quote from: SM on Oct 15, 2013, 09:46:23 AM

Nailed it.

Nailed it.

Nailed it.

Nailed it.

Nailed it.

Nailed it.

Nailed it.

Nailed what ? lol

You plant pot.

With no proof yeah , I do not even know who Commander Keras is.

SiL

QuoteWith no proof yeah
Strangely in keeping with the theme of this thread ...

King Rathalos

maledoro

I don't know where the OP gets the idea that skeptics are against UFOs and aliens. We just question their existence until compelling evidence presents itself. We don't hate them.

(I do hate the misuse of apostrophes, such as using one in the pluralized, non-possessive version of a word.)

ShadowPred

Quote from: ディロフォサウルス on Oct 15, 2013, 09:49:27 AM
With no proof yeah , I do not even know who Commander Keras is.

This is a damn lie. Seeing as how I even checked if you were Commander Keras by looking at old threads you made with that name, the day I saw you changed usernames.

Also, anyone else can do the same right this minute anyway.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed