ACM on steam (Read 6,067 times)

SM

SM

Just a fool's hope.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Collector's is on Amazon for £17. If it was around £10, I might have been tempted, purely for the statue and blueprints, but I know a friend of mine pre-ordered it and the supplier had run out, so, he was just sent the other version, instead. So, I'm half-suspecting that all the ones with the figure in might have vanished.

Because of the reviews and You Tube footage, I'm not Steaming until it goes for about £5.

And then I'm going to play it while drunk to generate my own added entertainment value. ;D

Jarac

Jarac

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jul 18, 2013, 03:07:50 PM
Collector's is on Amazon for £17. If it was around £10, I might have been tempted, purely for the statue and blueprints, but I know a friend of mine pre-ordered it and the supplier had run out, so, he was just sent the other version, instead. So, I'm half-suspecting that all the ones with the figure in might have vanished.

Because of the reviews and You Tube footage, I'm not Steaming until it goes for about £5.

And then I'm going to play it while drunk to generate my own added entertainment value. ;D

I was unfortunate enough to pre-order the Collector's Edition fro the Xbox 360. I sold the game (for $40, which is pretty good) and kept the collectibles. The statue remains on one of my shelves as a reminder to be much more cautious in pre-ordering a game and to never buy a Gearbox title again.

Wanderer

Wanderer

my steam username is Caliber70

ADD ME i want to play ACM multiplayer.   its the only reason i bought this game.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Aaaaand Steam's just put the price back up, again...

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jul 23, 2013, 10:33:25 PM

cuz of the new dlc which is cheaper than the bug hunt dlc :S

Jarac

Jarac

Probably also because the Summer Sale is over.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

It's not free yet?  ???

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Jarac on Jul 24, 2013, 01:55:23 AM

I was thinking that, but I don't recall them advertising the lowered pricing as such on the front page.

Jarac

Jarac

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jul 24, 2013, 02:20:04 AM
Quote from: Jarac on Jul 24, 2013, 01:55:23 AM

I was thinking that, but I don't recall them advertising the lowered pricing as such on the front page.

You're right. But it was 50% off for a while (still a bullshit price, though).

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Steam has it for a mighty 75% discount.

Probably going to get around to finally purchasing it, because it's probably about as updated and patched as it's ever likely to get.

Now to get some alcohol to make it a more amusing experience...

Jango1201

Jango1201

I want to grab it for the PC myself because I hear the graphics are much better. Mind you I still play games that are like 7 years and older but that dam mapping or whatever it's called on the 360 with the dam lines going across the screen drives my eyeballs crazy.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Jango1201 on Nov 02, 2013, 04:10:27 PM
I want to grab it for the PC myself because I hear the graphics are much better. Mind you I still play games that are like 7 years and older but that dam mapping or whatever it's called on the 360 with the dam lines going across the screen drives my eyeballs crazy.
The screen tearing is bad on every platform and the graphics aren't much better on PC. It'll still look like shit.

Jarac

Jarac

Quote from: Cal427eb on Nov 02, 2013, 07:54:35 PM
Quote from: Jango1201 on Nov 02, 2013, 04:10:27 PM
The screen tearing is bad on every platform and the graphics aren't much better on PC. It'll still look like shit.

Agreed. Got it on-sale for $5 from GameStop (the gane rewuires Steam still so yay) and Bughunt for like $2. It's a little better-looking than the consoles, but it still isn't that good-looking. Plus, Matchmaking is pointless. You need to use the Steam Community page to find games, because hardly anyone plays it, so MM is broken.

Fraudbox and SEGA didn't do dedi servers because they knew they knew it wouldn't last long (which ironically further pushed the game to "dead town".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed