Licenses NECA needs to pick up

Started by underbound, Jul 08, 2013, 09:44:10 PM

Author
Licenses NECA needs to pick up (Read 8,140 times)

Predator Queen

Quote from: bobcunk on Dec 11, 2013, 06:29:13 AM
b movie monsters of the 70s and 80s and 90s. like the bear from prophecy, Willow, the never ending story and hook. or  naked lunch, fear and loathing, carnasaur or even Jurassic park.
I love you.  Marry me.

Yes all of the above, if neca really wants my money they will give me more B horror icons.

The One and Only

FOX's Sleepy Hollow. On top of the Headless Horseman, and the three other of the Apocalypse Horsemen. The program does like its monster of the week. We've had Sinister Sandmen. Crispy, yet sexy witches. The Golem. And some kind of nasty tree thing. The show is just loaded with idears for action figures.

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

johnny 5

[cancerblack]

A lot of these have already been said but:

Independence Day

X-Files

Jurassic Park

Dawn of War 1 & 2 (or any variant of the 40k IP)

Quake 4

Species

The One and Only

The kaiju from Jeremy Robinson's kaiju thriller PROJECT NEMESIS, and its sequel PROJECT MAIGO.
Nemesis. Typhoon. Scylla. Drakon. Scrion. Karkinos.  Designed by GODZILLA:Rulers of Earth artist, Matt Frank.

[cancerblack]

That looks baller as f**k.

Requiem28

Requiem28

You see that second monster down on the left?  Looks a lot like the monster I've been working on.

Spoiler
[close]

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

If Legendary Pictures is working on JP4 then NECA figures for JP won't be that far off.

WickerMan

WickerMan

I'd think Hasbro would have the rights to any Jurassic Park, but here's hoping NECA get's a chance.

My dream licenses are pretty much any other slasher franchise they're ignoring, Texas Chainsaw, Halloween, maybe more obscure stuff like The Hills Run Red, though I know the idea of doing anything unpopular scares NECA.

The One and Only

Godzilla's chief rival, Gamera ,and the gaggle of monsters that inhabit his world.

[cancerblack]

I reckon some Starship Troopers stuff would do well, although scale could be an issue. Do Neca ever do figures smaller than 7"?

Master

Master

That`s good idea. I`d buy a bunch of Warrior Bugs.

Master

Master

I`ve got a question regarding NECA Terminator series. Do they have rights to all Terminator films, or only to T1 and T2? I have T-X from Mc Farlane and While I like it allot, I`d happily buy NECA`s version. T-600 too.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

how about Disney's Gargoyles?

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

I've always wanted to own movie accurate figures of Brody,Quint and Hooper from JAWS.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed