SANCTIONED: An Original Web-Comic by ShadowPred

Started by ShadowPred, Dec 02, 2012, 01:31:18 AM

Author
SANCTIONED: An Original Web-Comic by ShadowPred (Read 16,881 times)

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Aspie on Dec 07, 2012, 11:13:12 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 07, 2012, 11:08:50 PM
Quote from: Aspie on Dec 07, 2012, 11:06:34 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 07, 2012, 11:05:07 PM
My review gonna be playin' Marvin Gaye the whole damn time.

You can do your review after you cook up some of your #1 prime time blue ribbon winning sliders.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_les8992YdO1qa9yvvo1_500.gif

But hey, come on now, this is ShadowPred's thread of literary/artistic creation. We can discuss the superiority of SpaceMarines cuisine somewhere else...

Spoiler
[close]
Salud.

Spoiler
Speaking of reviews and SpaceMarines, hows about that one you said you would do for Remote months ago?
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 07, 2012, 11:18:54 PM
Quote from: Aspie on Dec 07, 2012, 11:13:12 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 07, 2012, 11:08:50 PM
Quote from: Aspie on Dec 07, 2012, 11:06:34 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 07, 2012, 11:05:07 PM
My review gonna be playin' Marvin Gaye the whole damn time.

You can do your review after you cook up some of your #1 prime time blue ribbon winning sliders.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_les8992YdO1qa9yvvo1_500.gif

But hey, come on now, this is ShadowPred's thread of literary/artistic creation. We can discuss the superiority of SpaceMarines cuisine somewhere else...

Spoiler
[close]
Salud.

Spoiler
Speaking of reviews and SpaceMarines, hows about that one you said you would do for Remote months ago?
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

I was half way through it when I saw everyone did their own full review/mini review and felt like an idiot bcuz there was no more to touch on, so I discarded it.

Spoiler
Azhoal.
[close]

ShadowPred

omg...what...what's happenin' here....

Aspie

The consequence of your creativity. Competition.

Rick Grimes

I want more previews ShadowPred!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Dec 08, 2012, 01:14:33 AM
I want more previews ShadowPred!

Well...I have been promoting the 4 page preview for a few days now...so, just gotta wait until tomorrow.

4 Page Preview as promised below.

Next time I hope to have a scanner ready rather than drawing everything out on the tablet from scratch, it's taking up too much time. Anyway, I hope this at least peaks your interest some more if you already have invested in this.

Spoiler

[close]

Vepariga

NEED MORE!

That started to suck me in, the monologue with the scenes of everyday stuff and the images of the accidents makes me wonder what happened. call me gripped dude.

Cvalda

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vepariga on Dec 08, 2012, 08:09:48 AM
NEED MORE!

That started to suck me in, the monologue with the scenes of everyday stuff and the images of the accidents makes me wonder what happened. call me gripped dude.

I am so f**king happy that the monologue was something you liked, and the accidents as well. Was aiming for that and just now it seems I succeeded. Now I can't wait to see what others think, if they like it or don't like it. Either way, I'm glad I got to show what I've been working on other than just a few concepts and a synopsis.

Quote from: Cvalda on Dec 08, 2012, 08:12:35 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 08, 2012, 01:29:06 AM
Spoiler

[close]
Jefe.

WOOR!!!

KNIGHT

Interesting so far. Can't wait to see where this goes, and learn more about the incident and what actually happened.

Vickers

What the hell... I missed this thread when it was posted.  Amazing stuff!  Seriously looking forward to seeing more.

ShadowPred

Quote from: KNIGHT on Dec 08, 2012, 08:25:08 AM
Interesting so far. Can't wait to see where this goes, and learn more about the incident and what actually happened.

Awesome, you won't be disappointed then.

Quote from: Vickers on Dec 08, 2012, 08:27:03 AM
What the hell... I missed this thread when it was posted.  Amazing stuff!  Seriously looking forward to seeing more.

Sweet vengeance for missing your Art Thread, eh? lol..well, I promise you'll see more. Head on over to my deviant art account if you have the time, there's more there.

Rick Grimes

Next time I hope to have a scanner ready rather than drawing everything out on the tablet from scratch, it's taking up too much time. Anyway, I hope this at least peaks your interest some more if you already have invested in this.

Spoiler

[close]

This is awesome! you should finish thew story and print it out, send it to a graphic novel publisher and make money off of it!

ShadowPred

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Dec 08, 2012, 02:26:40 PM

Spoiler

[close]

This is awesome! you should finish thew story and print it out, send it to a graphic novel publisher and make money off of it!

Lol, don't think too far ahead Grimes, I have no idea where this thing is going to go besides just being published on the interwebz.

SpaceMarines

Liking it very much, with what little we've been given. Await more eagerly.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed