Bullying.....

Started by The Runner, Nov 23, 2012, 02:34:47 PM

Author
Bullying..... (Read 14,872 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: The Runner on Nov 24, 2012, 07:15:33 PM
I won't do that to her.....

Damn, gotta give her credit for that. At least she straight with you. Most girls I find can't do that.

The Runner

The Runner

At least someone's on my Lovie Bears side<3

SiL

SiL

He's not on her side, he's giving her credit for being honest.

There is something wrong with you. Seek help.

The Runner

The Runner

I just want Si Si.......

SiL

SiL

You want attention.

Aspie

Aspie

Cut it out. Both of you.

SiL

SiL

Hush, diddums.

Gate

Gate

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: SiL on Nov 25, 2012, 12:34:23 AM
Hush, diddums.

Diddums isn't a noun or label, silly SiL.

The Runner

The Runner

Look what she said to me before:

night sweetie! love you too<3

Awwwww! This warmed up my heart sweetie. I love you Joshy <3

Awww! I love it! Thankyou soo much my sweet little angel. <3

Yes I still love you, & there is no time you make me smile, I'm always smiling because of you sweetie. <3 I love you 10000000000000000000000000/10. <3 I won't look at you as garbage. You are my true loving angel Josh. I love you soo much.

You're my sweetheart. You are not filthy, you are my healthy angel. <3

Josh, all of that is COMPLETELY WRONG. I have never ever told anyone of our secrets. I love you, you love me, were bestfriends forever, oh what can it be? :) I love you, never leaving you, I promise! You make me happy allll the time. Everything you did for me was outstanding! You made my day a whooooole long better sweetie! & what you wrote, my friends were like aww he is so sweet! I need you like you need me, I'm not leaving you, you are the most important thing ever! I LOVE you still but you love(d) me.. You ARE everything to me, but I (was) everything to you.. You truly are, I truly (were). I love you Josh a ton, you mean the world sweetheart.

Aw! You are the sweetest thing that has ever happened to me!

You made my life so much better, I've kept you since the day I met you. You changed me. I love you. I know you might not feel the same, but think about it.. If I didn't like you as much as I really do now, I would have left you by now. But I've waited. I've stayed.. I need you. I need us. Best friends forever. You know we get in fights and arguments, but everyone does. I don't know one friendship that doesn't. When we became closer and closer, I realized more and more that I was your best friend. You literally brought me a special feeling. I honestly can't loose you. You really are my life.You changed me. I love you, I love everything about you. Your personality, attitude, eyes, smile, face, hair, everything about you. You are perfect. I didn't know why God pulled me to you, but now I know. Because we were meant to be, from the start. & it should never come to an end. I love you Josh.

An look what she said after I introduced her to ALIEN:

FINISHED IT! :) I LOVEEED IT!
It's soo scary! I think! HA! I screamed when the alien popped up after the guy went down the latter thing and turned! I loved it! But the ending was pretty scary too! & the robot guy!

You can't assume I hate your type. I don't. I honestly LOVE you. I wanna be with you for the rest of my life, you made my dream come true. I've never met someone as sweet and adorable as you. I just wish I could actually hold you in my arms & never release you. I love your sparkly eyes, your bright shining smile, & your ability to stay strong. You are perfect, you are perfect for me. I love everything about you. I'm never mad at you, & I always will forgive you through thick & thin. I will always smile with you, I'm always happy whenever I talk to you, you ARE my bestfriend, & will always be. I will never tell anyone our secrets. You make my day, you brighten me up. I understand everything about you. I love you so much Josh. I never am going to leave you, EVER. You are my life, you made me who I am now. You gave me that type of hope. & I will never let you go. You're always with me, in my heart. & that's what truly matters sweetie. I will love you, forever. <3

Always & Forever. <3

You need to STOP assuming things. I do love you, & I do care about you, more than anyone in the world. I just wish I could meet you in person, I love you tons, more than you will ever know sweetheart. I'm never going to leave you, no matter what comes between us. Because that's what bestfriends are for, NEVER LEAVING. <3 I love you alot Josh, remember that my angel.

You will never be in that place again sweetheart. <3 You willl always be so very special in my heart & eyes. You are my everything my little angel. <3

I always be here for you, & God lvoe you. I will make you smile no matter what & wipe away all your pain. I love you & will never be mad at my bestfriend/sweetheart/honey/angel ever. <3

When you were in that place I wanted to scoop you in my arms and rescue you. I wanted to hold your hand forever. Everything you do for me makes me happy, I will always understand and like xenomorphs, and not think they're stupid. I will always love my sweetheart/you for your gifts and shortcomings. <3

I would honestly rescue you. <3 I would hold you in my arms while you cried and kissed your teary cheeks. I promise one day we'll see each other, I have dreams that we meet and become best friends in real life, and live with each other. You are one of my favorite reasons to smile sweetie. <3

I'm not going to leave you Josh, I love you, everything about you is perfect, the day you stepped into my life, I've been happy ever since, you need to understand that, & yeah that is from a song? Doesn't mean I can't think about you while I listen to it. I love you no matter what. You are my sweetheart/bestfriend pretty much brother to me. I can tell you anything, you are the best thing ever. You are one of a kind, my angel, the one with the bright smile on his face, with the twinkle in his eye, you are the main thing I think of at night, I dream to be with you every night. I pray. I will never let you go. You are always there for me, and nothing can change that. You will always be placed safely in my arms. If only I knew you in person, I would hug you in my arms for the rest of my life. I literally have a wish to meet you. You are so important to me. I can't even describe it. I think of you like 10000x a day. No joke. Honey, I honestly need you in my life, you make it so much better. I love you. I won't let you go. I willllll love you. Always and forever. I love you sweetie. <3

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

TLDR?

The nonsensical stupidity is just about the same.

The Runner

The Runner

How dare you diss the power of kisses.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: The Runner on Nov 25, 2012, 01:29:04 AM
How dare you diss the power of kisses.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

This is a thread about bullying, I think we get the point, let's move on, shall we?

I'll even make up a story about bullying if it's necessary.

The Runner

The Runner

Why not Jockey, why not.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed