Who would win?

Started by reptileboa, Jan 28, 2007, 01:26:07 AM

Who would win in a no weapons fight with 1 pred, 1 alien and 1 marine?

Predator
34 (40%)
Alien
39 (45.9%)
Marine
3 (3.5%)
Depends
9 (10.6%)
Don't Know
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Author
Who would win? (Read 24,601 times)

reptileboa

reptileboa

Take into account that Aliens have razor sharp teeth, claws, speared tail, acid blood, they can walk on walls, jump and leap far and are very fast!

But, Predators are very strong, can withstand a lot of damage, very intelligent, excellent stealth, can perform surgery on itself, fast, good jumpers and leapers, have no fear and would rather die than accept defeat.

Then there is the common Marine smart, well armored, tracking devices, quick thinking, well trained and hopefully smart enough to figure out that without weapons the Predator is no threat the him.

wolfboy

wolfboy

I think we all know who's NOT going to win this one *cough*marines*cough*  :D

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

"The perfect organism".

Shaak

Shaak

"I admire its purity"

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

"nothing in this world could have survive at that close range."

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: reptileboa on Jan 28, 2007, 01:26:07 AM
But, Predators are very strong, can withstand a lot of damage, very intelligent, excellent stealth, can perform surgery on itself, fast, good jumpers and leapers, have no fear and would rather die than accept defeat.

Predators are indeed stronger-- thus they can hit harder and sometimes can kill a human by detatching their brain stem by punching them with very little strength.

Predators have my vote...

"If he dies... he dies..."

-Rakai'Thwei

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

Well if I had to choose, I'd say the Predator would win since he is still a bit stronger than the aliens and the marine.

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

how about I would win ? I did kill an alien with just my wrist blades  ;D

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

I killed an alien with a stick, two rocks, and a piano wire :)

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

lol, I killed him with a rubber band, some chewing gum and loose peice of thread, made a homemade wrist launcher out of that. call me the MacGuvyer Predator  ;D

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

That would be a sweet movie. Macgyver vs Predator.
"Whoever can make a rocket launcher out of a potato gun, ketchup, and a tubesock wins"

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

lol, no I got it MacGuvyer vs Martha Stewart, she's out from prison with a few days to kill and make you a nice and thoughtful watermelon hat.

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

Gah, the one animal I fear more than an Alien

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

The Martha Stewart is the most dangerous of species, a battle wheres a Predator trains his entire life for, one false move and you have to watch her show for eternity.  ;D

gojiramatthew

gojiramatthew

The Alien would win, IMO. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed