Horns

Started by ace3g, Oct 02, 2012, 11:07:18 PM

Author
Horns (Read 2,363 times)

ace3g

ace3g

QuoteDaniel Radcliffe is in a movie called "Horns." His character will have horns. This is what Daniel Radcliffe looks like with horns. Need more info? Read on...

The actor who continues to try on different projects to show that he's more than a nerdy wizard, is now playing Ignatius "Ig" Perrish in the latest from Alexandre Aja ("The Hills Have Eyes," "Piranha"). Based on the book by Joe Hill, and adapted by Keith Bunin ("In Treatment"), the story follows a man accused of raping and murdering his girlfriend, who wakes up one morning to find literal horns growing out of his head. They give him the ability to make people confess their sins, a powerful tool he will use in trying to find out who really committed the crime. 

"It's a very, very different type of part than anything I've done before," Radcliffe stressed to EW about the movie that's currently in production. It's certainly a tantalzing tease and with a youthful cast that includes Max Minghella, Juno Temple, Joe Anderson and Kelli Garner it could turn out to be something very unique. Check out Radcliffe's full "Horns" pose below.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/daniel-radcliffe-has-some-new-forehead-accessories-in-first-picture-from-horns-20121002

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Dammit, you beat me by 2 minutes!

Snowdog

Snowdog

makeup effects look pretty good. This movie got my interest for sure ^^

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quotethe story follows a man accused of raping and murdering his girlfriend, who wakes up one morning to find literal horns growing out of his head.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI#ws

bobby brown

bobby brown

AH! ;D

SO stoked to see this project start developing.

I absolutely loved the book and strongly recommend it for anyone fan of easy digestible horror/love prosa.

However, I'm not fully confident in radcliffe's acting abilities.

I always envisioned Sam rockwell in that part for some reason.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

He looks good, nice to see him trying different stuff!

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Joe Hill is a great author. I still hope his Locke and Key will be adapted. (Hey, maybe make it a season of American Horror Story. Why not.)

ace3g

ace3g

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

He actually looks bad ass with those horns. I wouldn't be surprised if he walked around on set while not filming wearing them.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I have this conspiracy that they aren't props, but he got some sort of twisted plastic surgery from an off-shoot doctor at the black market.

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

Greedo

Greedo

I was wondering where Mr Potter went!!!

ace3g

Shasvre

Shasvre

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed