90's Predator action figure for sale. I think very rare.

Started by boostedlsj, Jul 11, 2012, 04:14:49 AM

Author
90's Predator action figure for sale. I think very rare. (Read 5,052 times)

boostedlsj

Hey guys a random friend 4 years ago gave me this old Predator action figure that he still had from his childhood. He was 23 at the time he gave it to me which was 2008ish. He thinks he was about 5-8 years old when it was givin to him. Anyways I hav never seen one like it. Its a very different design especially the mask and I figured someone would really want it to add to their collection. I'll list some pictures below. I hate to part with it but it would serve someone else better that has a collection. Btw the mask is detachable as you can see in the pictures.

happypred

A ginger predator...that is awesome

ArielAleXCo

thats a kenner predator... and no... it not that old. you can see an alternate color variant here:

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/25335276@N02/4935819345/

Sexy Poot

Yep, not rare at all. One of the first if not the first pred figures i bought.

boostedlsj

Thanks for the information guys. Didn't know anything about it. Well if anyone does want it let me know. If not glad I learned something about it.

boostedlsj

Nobody would care to purchase it? Thought maybe somebody would  :D

Scopedog

Is this one rare?  I bought it in Tijuana, MX circa 2005:

Sexy Poot

Man, it must have been hell hearing everyone talk down there... Looks like a knockoff.

ArielAleXCo

Quote from: Scopedog on Jul 15, 2012, 01:50:00 AM

well... its rare it sure is, but you can find it for less than 2 dollars. I hope you didnt pay more for it.

Scopedog

Quote from: ArielAleXCo on Jul 22, 2012, 04:36:09 PM
Quote from: Scopedog on Jul 15, 2012, 01:50:00 AM

well... its rare it sure is, but you can find it for less than 2 dollars. I hope you didnt pay more for it.

Hahaha!  I don't remember how much I paid for it but it probably wasn't more than the equivalent of five dollars and its one of my favorite things that I own.  I wrote more about the toy here in 2010:

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=19252.msg657420#msg657420

If you know where I can find more I'd love to know.  Like I said in the linked post there was a black one that I didn't buy because it was obviously missing accessories.  I'd also be interested to know if there are other colors.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed