New TV Spot HUGE SPOILERS

Started by Qwertify, May 20, 2012, 06:44:42 AM

Author
New TV Spot HUGE SPOILERS (Read 160,239 times)

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Kess on May 21, 2012, 05:57:10 AM
Looks more like chicken nuggets than calamari.  But perhaps space squid does taste like chicken...  :P

Indeed! I love me a breaded bird.

I have enough time with Mozzarella sticks trying to kill me. Having a live bugger squirming in my mouth and using it's suckers to hold on as I chew doesn't sound like the safest food int he world.

Quote from: Deuterium on May 21, 2012, 05:54:38 AM
Sorry, I don't have to work tomorrow, and I may have had a few pints too many tonight.

Is booze the recommended food for scientists?  ;D

Quote from: Cvalda on May 21, 2012, 05:58:14 AM
Deuterium just used all caps for emphasis.

Yep, he's drunk. :P

Do tell. Do you use all caps, Cvalda:)

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

If only I disagreed on the inside.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 21, 2012, 06:00:43 AM
Quote from: Cvalda on May 21, 2012, 05:58:14 AM
Deuterium just used all caps for emphasis.

Yep, he's drunk. :P

Do tell. Do you use all caps, Cvalda:)
What are you implying, OpenMaw?

RustiSwordz

RustiSwordz

http://youtu.be/9WKfEj5JpwA

All this talk of squids rampaging through the bowls of a starship reminds me of this episode of Space 1999 called Dragons Domain. An exploration starship finds a grave yard of alien ships whos crew have been devoured by a huge tentacled monster.

Now its cheesey but back then as a kid it scared the piss out of me. Im hoping Prometheus will bring that fear back.

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 21, 2012, 06:00:43 AM

Is booze the recommended food for scientists?  ;D

I am teaching these days...and yes, some of the students I have to deal with will definitely cause you to seek the occasional liquid therapy (in moderation, of course).

ShadowPred

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Cvalda on May 21, 2012, 06:02:26 AM
What are you implying, OpenMaw?

Mm, that... Perhaps, when you are inebriated you partake in the use of the... "capital locks" to express yourself:)

Why, what did you think I was implying;)

Spoiler

EUPH-EH-MIZZ-M.  :laugh:
[close]

Quote from: RustiSwordz on May 21, 2012, 06:07:42 AM

All this talk of squids rampaging through the bowls of a starship reminds me of this episode of Space 1999 called Dragons Domain. An exploration starship finds a grave yard of alien ships whos crew have been devoured by a huge tentacled monster.

Now its cheesey but back then as a kid it scared the piss out of me. Im hoping Prometheus will bring that fear back.

I need to watch Space 1999. I haven't gotten around to it. Maybe once I finish watching Babylon 5 again. :D

That's actually a great find though. Prometheus is making a lot of connections it seems. Even if some of them are a bit on the vague side of things.

Quote from: Deuterium on May 21, 2012, 06:09:20 AM
I am teaching these days...and yes, some of the students I have to deal with will definitely cause you to seek the occasional liquid therapy (in moderation, of course).

I think you're a Tom Skerritt Version of Doctor Venkman. You go around busting shoddy science in movies.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 21, 2012, 06:14:36 AM
Mm, that... Perhaps, when you are inebriated you partake in the use of the... "capital locks" to express yourself:)
1. I am never inebriated.
2. I prefer italics over caps locks anyway. :P

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: RustiSwordz on May 21, 2012, 06:07:42 AM

For Pete's sake...don't these people know that you are never supposed to look into the light!  I mean, did Tangina teach us nothing?

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Cvalda on May 21, 2012, 06:18:35 AM
1. I am never inebriated.
2. I prefer italics over caps locks anyway. :P

1. That is very interesting! You never drink, or you just don't drink that much?
2. italics For The Win.

Wait... I've found a way to tie this all into the subject of the TV spots.

Is your stance against being inebriated in anyway related to the fact that Holloway is seen with a bottle of booze near him?! Have you forever sworn off liquor because, LMG, has tainted it with his presence?! Could it be!?

Spoiler

Most likely no, huh?  ;D
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

No. :P I just don't drink because it does nothing for me. I don't enjoy it. Though I'll drink socially if it's provided--I'd never pay for that crap.

RoyaleDuke

RoyaleDuke

Quote from: Cvalda on May 21, 2012, 06:34:10 AM
No. :P I just don't drink because it does nothing for me. I don't enjoy it. Though I'll drink socially if it's provided--I'd never pay for that crap.

I drink Microbrewed beer(mostly India Pale Ales and wheat beers, and mostly New Belgium Brewing Ranger IPA) and good Single Malt or Blended Scotch as well as Whiskey/Bourbon on occasion.

I don't drink much(I can pack the drinks away though... 6ft1 barrel chested with Irish/Sicilian Heritage ftw) but I do partake heavily in Tobacco and the green leaf for what ails me. I never post when inebriated though, just as I don't drive.

Italics are sexy.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Cvalda on May 21, 2012, 06:34:10 AM

And I went to all that trouble to give you an excuse to give LMG more crap. AH well. ;D

Well I certainly share the sentiment. I can't tolerate the smell of alcohol myself.

Then again it's for the best. I have an addiction to Caffeine. That tells me all I need to know about myself in that regard. Best to avoid the demon entirely, then tempt the beast by trying to "like it." :)

Qwertify

Qwertify

Another TV spot: nothing new - but the spot itself is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1aNmpLVm0o#ws

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed