AvP Galaxy Drunk Tank

Started by Space Sweeper, Apr 18, 2012, 10:55:45 PM

Author
AvP Galaxy Drunk Tank (Read 85,105 times)

D. Compton Ambrose

D. Compton Ambrose

I'm actually drinking Tequila right now.
No, I'm not enjoying it.

Randomizer

Randomizer

I'm too random to say anything.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Managed to get myself arrested after my works Christmas party for locking myself in a phone box, and refusing to come out.  Claiming to be Doctor Who and complaining that my Tardis was broken.  Note to self, the cell is very cold, wear better clothing the next time I decide to be a smart arse.  On a brighter note, one of the arresting officers told me it was one of the funniest things he had ever seen... 80 pounds not well spent

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

hah! I'm sorry but I'm sat here giggling to myself now. Thanks for that.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Wrecktangle on Dec 20, 2015, 02:08:12 PMYou have not heard AC/DC Thunderstruck until you've seen t live

I hope to God you played the drinking game.

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Dec 21, 2015, 07:27:50 AMManaged to get myself arrested after my works Christmas party for locking myself in a phone box, and refusing to come out.  Claiming to be Doctor Who and complaining that my Tardis was broken.  Note to self, the cell is very cold, wear better clothing the next time I decide to be a smart arse.  On a brighter note, one of the arresting officers told me it was one of the funniest things he had ever seen... 80 pounds not well spent

:laugh: That's genuinely the best drunk story I've heard for a very long time.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Dec 21, 2015, 07:27:50 AM
Managed to get myself arrested after my works Christmas party for locking myself in a phone box, and refusing to come out.  Claiming to be Doctor Who and complaining that my Tardis was broken.  Note to self, the cell is very cold, wear better clothing the next time I decide to be a smart arse.  On a brighter note, one of the arresting officers told me it was one of the funniest things he had ever seen... 80 pounds not well spent

That is one of the best drunk stories I've heard

Randomizer

Randomizer

Does acting as being drunk count?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Talking of which, anyone here seen Dog Soldiers?

For the scene where Sean Pertwee is drunk in bed, they actually just let him get shitfaced. Supposedly he was so drunk in fact that when Kevin McKidd throws his second punch, he misjudged it and actually smacked Pertwee in the face - but he was so wasted he didn't feel it and just carried on with the scene.

Man, I love that movie.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I haven't seen that in ages. I can remember when everyone wanted Neil Marshall to do an Alien film.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Dog Soldiers is one of my favourite British films (and a great drunk movie too). I don't normally do commentary tracks, but the one on that is a goldmine. Marshall talks about Aliens and all the other movies he paid homage to (some of which I didn't even notice until he pointed them out).

Wrecktangle

Wrecktangle

A Million Ways To Die In The West and Ted 2 are fun to watch when you're pissed. Would recommend (Good time - if you're drunk!)

D. Compton Ambrose

D. Compton Ambrose

This past New Years' I was arrested for a P.I.
Apparently I was running around bashing Obama very loudly, asking people if they voted for him and then subsequently calling them things like, "Assclown" and "Commie b*st*rd"...

Yeah, drinking in public is not for me. I get ahead of myself.

Topazora

Topazora

all i can say to any of you who decide to get wasted, make sure you're wasted where you're safe.  Either at home, at your college dorm or barracks or whatever.  Getting wasted is fun at the time, but the afterwards is not as fun.  I already purged what I can, and a drinking peppermint tea.  But drink responsibility and when you don't, get drunk in a safe place.  By the way, I'm safe in my barracks.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Topazora on Feb 01, 2016, 02:01:26 AM
all i can say to any of you who decide to get wasted, make sure you're wasted where you're safe.  Either at home, at your college dorm or barracks or whatever.  Getting wasted is fun at the time, but the afterwards is not as fun.  I already purged what I can, and a drinking peppermint tea.  But drink responsibility and when you don't, get drunk in a safe place.  By the way, I'm safe in my barracks.

You're awesome, Topaz. :laugh: Kind words of drunken wisdom.

Some tricks for avoiding a hangover - sometimes pounding down lots of water before you fall asleep helps, your results may vary. Pears and pickle juice (yes, from the pickle jar) can work wonders, as well as the obvious Gatorade or other sports drink. Coconut water is a divine rehydrator, and if you're really, really f**ked up (like I tend to get,) don't shy away from picking up some good old Pedialyte.

It's made for infants with diarrhea, but works just as well for hungover adults!

Oh PS - when I was in the Army, we were all trauma and first-responder trained, so a favorite pasttime to cure a hangover was everyone giving each other IV's. An IV will cure your hangover so quick you may unfortunately start drinking again immediately afterwards.

Tips are appreciated!

Topazora

Topazora

Beware the chu hi's in Japan, they'll f**k you up!  They won't hit you until you're standing up, that's when you know: you're f**ked.

Mother f**k...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed