The PAX East 2012 Thread - Full Panel Added

Started by ikarop, Apr 06, 2012, 01:18:40 PM

Author
The PAX East 2012 Thread - Full Panel Added (Read 34,997 times)

Husky

Husky

Quote from: Deathly_rYaN on Apr 09, 2012, 08:50:33 PM
Quote from: Husky on Apr 09, 2012, 08:35:58 PM
Hey everyone, I just found something in my notes that I forgot to mention - I can't remember when it was said - I think either the panel or my 2nd go around in the campaign demo - but someone asked if co op was going to be split screen and I think Brian confirmed that there would be split screen co op!

Wasn't that confirmed sometime last year?

Could have been - I just wanted to be thorough with the info that i was able to write down!

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Apr 09, 2012, 08:59:04 PM
Hey everyone, I just found something in my notes that I forgot to mention - I can't remember when it was said - I think either the panel or my 2nd go around in the campaign demo - but someone asked if co op was going to be split screen and I think Brian confirmed that there would be split screen co op!

Great. That was one of the reasons I never picked up AvP. Nothing beats playing some splitscreen with friends.

I'm sure we've played together?

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: Husky on Apr 09, 2012, 09:30:23 PM
Quote from: Deathly_rYaN on Apr 09, 2012, 08:50:33 PM

Wasn't that confirmed sometime last year?

Could have been - I just wanted to be thorough with the info that i was able to write down!
Thank you for keeping us informed! I appreciate your write ups on PAX.

Split screen aliens online! woot  ;D

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Split-screen?

Awwwwwwwwwwww Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Vulhala on Apr 09, 2012, 09:32:42 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Apr 09, 2012, 08:59:04 PM

Great. That was one of the reasons I never picked up AvP. Nothing beats playing some splitscreen with friends.

I'm sure we've played together?

That was the demo. And 'twas good times.

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: RagingDragon on Apr 09, 2012, 10:47:29 PM
Split-screen?

Awwwwwwwwwwww Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah.
*high-five* :D

Prime113

Prime113

f**k yea. Though, I don't have many friends around that like Aliens, it's still good to hear that more and more games are having split-screen.

ikarop

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed