Exclusive: Prometheus Scene Leaked? Weyland Speech?

Started by RoaryUK, Nov 08, 2011, 09:01:17 PM

Author
Exclusive: Prometheus Scene Leaked? Weyland Speech? (Read 7,505 times)

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

To be taken with a grain of salt as always, but an interesting read non-the-less...

I was emailed a series of scans today from an anonymous source who claims to have stumbled upon some technical schematics for stage directions from a scene in Prometheues where "Weyland" gives a speech to a large croud of people. We assume this scene is of Weyland announcing the "Prometheus" mission launch. There is no dialogue in the scans below, but does feature "Weyland" printed on the schematics and also a very visible Weyland-Yutani logo in a series of the camera directional images.

The source claims to have been shooting a music video and found these on the floor attached to a board in Shepperton studios, an off shoot of pinewood on the 27th of September. Take this find with a grain of salt, as we have yet to authenticate these scans. But regardless, it does arise some question regarding the Weyland-Yutani corporation. View the scans below: (click to view)

Source: http://www.prometheus-movie.com/news/74

Credit goes to 'GhostFace'

Chris P

Chris P

Via Prometheus-Movie.com

QuoteI was emailed a series of scans today from an anonymous source who claims to have stumbled upon some technical schematics for stage directions from a scene in Prometheues where "Weyland" gives a speech to a large croud of people. We assume this scene is of Weyland announcing the "Prometheus" mission launch. There is no dialogue in the scans below, but does feature "Weyland" printed on the schematics and also a very visible Weyland-Yutani logo in a series of the camera directional images.

The source claims to have been shooting a music video and found these on the floor attached to a board in Shepperton studios, an off shoot of pinewood on the 27th of September. Take this find with a grain of salt, as we have yet to authenticate these scans. But regardless, it does arise some question regarding the Weyland-Yutani corporation. View the scans below: (click to view)

View Scan 1 Here | View Scan 2 Here | View Scan 3 Here | View Scan 4 Here 

Not sure if it's legit, but worth a post I figured.

Valaquen

Interesting. Authenticity will be confirmed June 2012  :P

Topics merged.

Never say no to Panda!

Those pictures scream for the Imperial March

RoaryUK

Thanks Chris!  Yeah time will tell if this is real, does seem a little strange, info of this kind seemingly just 'lying around'!

Valaquen

Every now and then a politician gets in trouble for leaving memos on park benches :P

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

And you would think they would know how to spell Weyland...

EDIT: In the last scan, the comments read "CROWD BUT NO GUY".  Are they referring to Guy Pearce here?

Quote from: Valaquen on Nov 08, 2011, 09:14:53 PM
Interesting. Authenticity will be confirmed June 2012  :P

Topics merged.

Exercising mod-powers, huh?  Congratulations.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

I guess they are just referring to the guy that holds the speech.
Btw, there are footprints on those pages  :D

Snowdog

Weyland is written wrong. On the scans it says "Wayland"

Infected

Reminds me of AVP were Weyland speaks to the crew of the ship. ;P

Glaive

I trust this about as far as I could spit a rat...

...and it's got nothing to do with the way 'Weyland' is spelled.

Michael Harper

Not saying it's real, and I'm not saying it's fake - but, I've just assumed that there will be no mention of "Weyland-Yutani" by name in Prometheus, let alone actually including Weyland himself in it. I don't know why, I just expected it'd be similar to Alien being referred to as "The Company."

Then again, as a counter argument against myself, anybody else think there is a slight resemblance between that 3D storyboard of the supposed Mr. Weyland, to Patrick Wilson - who is in the film! Not saying it looks exactly like him, but compared to the rest of the actors who haven't had their characters confirmed yet - if this scene is real, then Patrick Wilson could in fact be Weyland.

If that is so, then it will be official - Ridley Scott is 100% f**king off the AVP films! :D Not that we needed that spelling out for us anyway, but hey, it's always better when it's official. :)

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

Why is the paper wrinkled but the lines aren't?

ADDENDUM*

This is unequivocally FAKE, in my opinion. Some one wrinkled up some paper, scanned it, added a schematic via Illustrator or the like and then 'leaked' this. NOTHING about that document is authentic.

Engineer1

Engineer1

FAKE!
Next please.

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

Continuing...the art work would have been Ridleys drawings. If it was computer generated, normally, they would have used the pre-viz renderings, but that wouldn't make sense unless the character in question is all CG.

Oh yeah...anyone else notice the obvious foot prints, stepped on and wrinkled to give this even more lame, amateur credibility.

Fail.

What's sad is that any of this shit was even posted, all the red flags signaling these are fake, are in place.

Eh, this was momentarily entertaining.

TRAILER PLEASE.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed