The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 383,656 times)

FiorinaFury161

Brunello Cucinelli - leather toe flat sandals

I also purchased the Brunello Cucinelli silk/Italian cashmere tie I wanted (and hid at Saks :P ) from the previous four months. The MSRP was $310, paid far less than that. Well, maybe not far less, but considerably less. There no pictures on the Internet for me to show, but it is like a navy blue mixed with dark brown with silverfish white dots in a downward 4 line pattern. Possibly the most luxurious tie I own (although the Giorgio Armani and/or Memphis Milano ties are all extremely elegant, respectively).

I have purchased some other stuff too, like 4 Summoning patches, but I can't remember it all ATM. I'll post my music pickups in the Music forum later.

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Gourmet strawberry seeds and grow bags

saints row gat out of hell

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I could not pass this one up...

Gucci - turquoise T-shirt

Now I have to get a Gucci hanger :P

Edit:
Gucci - wooden hanger with felt velvet ends

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 24, 2017, 03:10:38 AM
I also purchased the Brunello Cucinelli silk/Italian cashmere tie I wanted (and hid at Saks :P ) from the previous four months. The MSRP was $310, paid far less than that. Well, maybe not far less, but considerably less. There no pictures on the Internet for me to show, but it is like a navy blue mixed with dark brown with silverfish white dots in a downward 4 line pattern. Possibly the most luxurious tie I own (although the Giorgio Armani and/or Memphis Milano ties are all extremely elegant, respectively).

Absolutely fabulous tie. 😃

Whiskeybrewer

WWE Tagged Classics: Royal Rumble 1991 and 1992
WWE Tagged Classics: Survivor Series 2001 and Vengeance 2001

KiramidHead

The Lost City of Z blu-ray - preorder
Lifeforce blu-ray
One of those CD book thingies.

Corporal Hicks

Hardcore Henry. I was thinking about it the other day and decided to pick it up. I remember enjoying it for what it was so why not.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

That film would've been so much less awesome without Sharlto Copley... much like several of his films, actually.

Scorpio

Scorpio

Batman 1966-1968 tv series on blu ray.

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 06, 2017, 01:19:41 PM
That film would've been so much less awesome without Sharlto Copley... much like several of his films, actually.

Like how he was the only awesome part of Elysium?  :laugh: "Fookin' chedbfiehfagfueifeuy fook!"

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 06, 2017, 06:54:01 PMLike how he was the only awesome part of Elysium?  :laugh: "Fookin' chedbfiehfagfueifeuy fook!"

"Pull it aht! It's just a fleshwoond, butch!" *BOOM*

F*cking love that line :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

f**king love Copley. He's so amazing.  :laugh: Might even give Elysium another watch now.

KiramidHead

My stepmother had some Barnes & Noble coupons, so I ordered some stuff from their web site. I picked up three Rosemary Sutcliffe books (Lantern Bearers, Sword at Sunset, and Tristan and Iseult) and the first book of the Parker series.

Predgirl29

Nike AIR MAX  :D :D They are pretty cool  :)

FiorinaFury161

Glad to see Nike re-releasing early 90s Air Max, some were boss back in the day.

Gucci - Aviatior sunglasses

Starting to build the George Michael "Faith" era look, complete with rough beard and high end fashion clothes 😁

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed