Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 488,333 times)

Whos_Nick

Whos_Nick

Narcos season 3 👍

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Been watching new episodes of:

American Horror Story: Cult

Based during last year's US Presidental election and outcome in a Michigan city. So far it's pretty good, with excellent writing. I have not watched any previous stories (seasons), but I am ready now.

Rick and Morty - Season 3

Over the summer I got into the show and this season is absolutely the best so far. Last week's episode was a question that keeps coming in your mind
Spoiler
When are they going to talk about Atlantis?!?!
[close]
that does get answered once the episode is over :P Have you watched Pickle Rick yet Corp Hicks?!?

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Whos_Nick on Sep 16, 2017, 04:17:29 PM
Narcos season 3 👍

Finished it, although not quite as large scale as the first 2 seasons, season 3 was still a solid viewing and had me on the edge of my seat more then a few times

I myself am currently going through the Scream TV show and catching up on American Horror Story

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Watched Edge of Darkness (the 80s BBC series, not the American film remake) with my missus, partly inspire by how the recent British show Fearless reminded me of it in style and tone. Great crime-meets-conspiracy thriller. Brilliant performances from Bob Peck and Joe Don Baker in the lead roles. Plus the soundtrack was done by Eric Clapton :)

Scorpio

Scorpio

Secrets of Isis

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Stand (1994) Parts 1-4

Works pretty well, outside of some meh directing and Molly Ringwald's terrible acting. And what the f**k was John Landis doing in this? He must have had a day off from Beverly Hills Cop III. :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Bones Season 5 Episodes 21-22
I know it went on more way more seasons, but it could have ended right here

Criminal Minds Season 7 Episode 24

Prez

Prez

Ozark (Netflix). Took me a while to warm up to this as I felt it was another Breaking Bad but that's rather unfair in hindsight.

Well acted, written and quite a brutal season ending.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Bones Season 6 Episodes 1-2

Warehouse 13 Season 3 Episode 13

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Will & Grace - season premiere

Just fabulous episode, the beginning was very fast and set up what is going to be a super season! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Criminal Minds Season 8 Episodes 1

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Bones Season 6 Episode 23

Bones Season 7 Episode 1

Porridge Episode 1

Prez

Prez

Star Trek Discovery episode 3 - Context is for Kings

I'm digging this show more and more after the ambitious but clunky pilot episodes.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Bojack Horseman Season 4 Episodes 1-8

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Binge watching Stranger Things (again) while waiting for season 2.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed