The Casting Thread [General]

Started by Space Sweeper, Mar 15, 2011, 03:39:01 AM

Author
The Casting Thread [General] (Read 29,078 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Resident Evil: Late 80s/Early 90s Edition
with assistance from ShadowPred

Spoiler

Luke Perry as Chris Redfield

Tiffani Thiessen as Jill Valentine

Robert Z'Dar as Barry Burton

Val Kilmer as Albert Wesker

And as a special bonus:

Spoiler

Scott Wolf as Leon S. Kennedy

Dennis Franz as Chief Brian Irons

and

Eric Bogosian as William Birkin

[close]
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Kilmer would have been perfect. :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Shasvre on Sep 03, 2014, 05:17:31 AM
Kilmer would have been perfect. :laugh:

He even has the hair from the intro FMV. :laugh:

Vepariga

Vepariga

I support this

MudButt

MudButt

Gears of War Fan-Cast
Directed by Doug Liman (Edge of Tomorrow, The Bourne Identity)
Screenplay written by Christopher McQuarrie (The Usual Suspects, Edge of Tomorrow) & Robert Rodat (Saving Private Ryan, Falling Skies)

The Cast

Spoiler
Karl Urban as Marcus Fenix

Karl Urban is an actor who always delivers, just his voice alone in Dredd gave a great performance. Sam Worthington is a famous pick but honestly Urban is a much better actor and even if he doesn't look the part as much as Worthington or Bautista (which I've seen), he definitely has the acting chops to give us the Marcus Fenix we know and love.
[close]
Spoiler
Edgar Ramirez as Dominic Santiago

Edgar Ramirez is another actor who I feel isn't in enough movies, the guy also has some talent, plus it'll be much better to have a Spanish actor playing Dom. dat beard, dat hair.
[close]
Spoiler
Chris Pratt as Damon Baird

This was a tough one, it was a close tie between Pratt and Bradley Cooper, however I feel like Cooper's humor has sort of faded away and Pratt is a naturally funny guy, I also find Cooper funny and a wonderful actor, but Pratt would bring so much charisma and personality to this character and plus we all love Star-Lord.
[close]
Spoiler
Omari Hardwick as Augustus ''Cole Train'' Cole

A talented actor who currently stars on Power which you can watch on Starz, he's got the physique and attitude of Cole. Easy picks would've been Terry Crews or the Rock but those guys have enough fame, this movie isn't about star power, it's about talent and brotherhood between a group of tired and angry soldiers.
[close]
Spoiler
Daniel Dae Kim as Minh Young Kim

The guy's performance on Lost is my sole reason for this one
[close]
Spoiler
Aaron Paul as Anthony Carmine

We all know how great of an actor Aaron Paul is, and we also know he knows how to play someone with a bad attitude and a loud mouth. Carmine in the first game definitely had an attitude, until he meets his brutal demise, for a character who's face we never really see we need a voice we can recognize, Paul should be that voice.
[close]

well that's my main cast, obviously there are other characters in the story but that's who I could think of at this moment who I think could do pretty well as these characters. what do ya'll think? been awhile since I played the first one so this is off of what I remember. GoW fans do not kill me.

Sozin

Sozin

It's been a while since I played the games, but it looks like a solid cast. It's obviously a tough one to cast since every character is built like a damn tank. Urban is always badass and Pratt would be a great choice as well. Daniel Dae Kim is an excellent actor, but to be honest, I don't recognize that character from the game. Then again, I haven't played all of them, so... :D

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Sozin on Dec 23, 2014, 12:26:59 AM
It's been a while since I played the games, but it looks like a solid cast. It's obviously a tough one to cast since every character is built like a damn tank. Urban is always badass and Pratt would be a great choice as well. Daniel Dae Kim is an excellent actor, but to be honest, I don't recognize that character from the game. Then again, I haven't played all of them, so... :D

Yeah they're all these big bull characters haha ! But Kim's character was the original leader of Delta Squad, he was basically a by-the-books leader who gets killed by the big bad of the first game.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

So GoW is populated with guys bigger than the Bay Turtles. :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

Dude yes. Those choices are awesome. Aaron Paul as Carmine makes so much sense. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed