AvP Redemption Trailer

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 09, 2008, 07:53:07 PM

Author
AvP Redemption Trailer (Read 18,697 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Those of you who follow our forum should be aware of this beauty, AvP Redemption. It’s this fantastic short film shot on green screen. Not that unusual for short fanfilms but for the Alien/Predator community, it’s a novelty – there’s one other fanfilm I’m aware of that uses this technique. But now I dawdle.

Alex Popov, the fanfilm’s creator, is finally ready to release a new trailer and AvPGalaxy is proud to be the venue in which it is released. So check it out! If this tickles ya fancy, be sure to have a peek at Alex’s gallery and to keep up to date with the film. I can’t wait to see more!

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

Holy Shiznit!  that looks amazing!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

How is it that something FAN made, looks better than either of the AvP films...

Darkness

Darkness

Impressive trailer.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Amazing!

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Yes very Amazing!!

The Ultimate Predator

We should add this to the Fan Films page.

JediYautja

JediYautja

Wow! Impressive! Looks like the result of dedication and I think an applause is in order!    ;D  

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I can't see the trailer   :'(  

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I downloaded Quicktime. Oh. My. God. For a no budget film that is awesome.   :o   Well done Alex! *Applauds*

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

First off who ever did this fan film is a god! He did a great job!   The Strause Brothers just got schooled by a fan.....   :)  

8)   that looks well cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Diesel

The Diesel

That is AWESOME!!!!!

OUTLAWTIM

OUTLAWTIM

>:D   Whats the premise for the film

Sanmiguel

Sanmiguel

is it a movie?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed