AvPR UK Box Office

Started by Darkness, Jan 23, 2008, 06:09:58 PM

Author
AvPR UK Box Office (Read 16,820 times)

Darkness

Darkness

AvPR got off to a good start in the UK in its opening weekend. It made £1.97M according to BBC.co.uk.

“AVP sees the extraterrestrial species visit a Colorado town Horror film Alien vs Predator: Requiem has slashed its way to the top of the UK box office in its opening weekend. The sequel to the 2004 original took £1.97m, beating the other new entry, Oscar-nominated No Country For Old Men, into second place.”

Thanks to DazAvP01 for the news.

ZEN

ZEN

AVPR RULES!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

Tony

Tony

Seems like the European's respect this movie more then Americans. I guess everybody in the U.K. still has faith in the franchise. I hope AVP 3 is made so we can finally see the aliens and predators in space along with Marines. I read somewhere that if there was a 3rd one it would be titled Aliens v.s. Predators 3 Apocalypse.  Sounds good to me.

ZEN

ZEN

I heard it would be ALIENS VERSUS PREDATOR(S?):WAR.

chaz

chaz

well the US total wont go past 41 mill which i think is partly due to horrible timing for the release. i mean xmas with all those family movies? should have done it in november  the foreign total is at 55 and 11 countries have yet to play it yet and 18 more countries have tallied the totals since last week. i say it could make more than 100 foreign if it keep the pace up which would put avp r around 140-160 mill worldwide  avp3? get some better writers and a real BUDGET FOX! stop screwing the fans

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Sheriff Eddie Morales

AVP R ROCKS !!    :)  

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

AvPR sucked, and it made more money than the flawless No Country For Old Men. Just goes to show where people's mentality's lie.

Craig

Craig

"Sucked" is an understatement

cockroach

cockroach

AVPR was alot lot better than i expected, after hearing all the negative reviews/commets i was expecting another 'resident evil apocalypse' trash piece of poo. But it improved on AVP & the alien effects were 100 times better (just wished we sould ve seen them in the light more).... doubt fox will do a sequel but if they do & i pray they will WAR is better than APOCALYPSE....

Predhunter

Predhunter

AvP:R Worldwide Gross $111,088,750. Like i said, it will probably reach $120milion...Not bad for a crappy, underbudget, awfull acting and made specially for fans movie...

The G-man

The G-man

here in belgium, avpr has made a 314,142 in one week, so lets hope it'll grow, but they f*cking changed the name of AVPR into AVP2 and some theatres name it AVP2 : survival of the fittest  is that actually allowed?

Deco

Deco

It rushed to the top because of intrigue, watch the records drop in the next 2 days.  This movie is a steaming caldren of urine

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Braap! Braap!    :)     8)  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

How many times did the Resident Evil movies change names? And how many times did AvPR change titles? So going by that I would safely assume it is way too early to determine a title for AvP3.  So far that is the default name so lets just wait and see....

Predhunter

Predhunter

If the movie is that bad and people go see it, imagine it was good!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed