Interview with Diane Carey

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 17, 2006, 09:29:21 PM

Author
Interview with Diane Carey (Read 1,896 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Another interview?! Okay, now we’re spoiling you. I hope you get used to it. A new interview with author Diane Carey has been uploaded onto the website. Carey is the author of Aliens DNA War and the upcoming Cauldron:

“Corporal Hicks – Being an experienced Star Trek author, does shifting from a franchise such as that into the dark and rusty world of the Aliens franchise effect you when you’re writing or coming up with novel pitches?

Diane Carey – Shifting from Star Trek to Aliens didn’t ruffle me a bit. I’ve done dozens of books, articles, screenplays, novelizations, on several subjects. I can write a historical in the morning and a non-fiction at night, or jump from the 1700′s to the 2500′s without a blink. Part of being a professional is being able to control yourself. Think of an architect building a church, and next week building a bridge.”

Check out the full interview and be sure to post your thoughts.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I hope everyone enjoyed this and will go buy Cauldron when it's released.    :)  

frost

frost

great interview,book looks really good!   ;D   Nice one Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm looking forward to this one. I quite like the premise.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed