New Website Poll For August

Started by Darkness, Aug 02, 2004, 01:09:08 PM

Author
New Website Poll For August (Read 14,331 times)

Darkness

Darkness

As a change, I’ll try and make a new poll every week for this month so for this week, I’m asking you if the PG13 rating has changed your opinion of AvP. Sure, Fox will get their profit from teenagers but what about the absence of spine-ripping and chestbursting that made Alien and Predator what they are today.

The results of the last poll:
AvP – PG13 or R Rating?
PG13 – 810 votes
R – 3554 votes
Total Votes: 4364

Still, that’s a lot of people who voted PG13 – perhaps even worrying. Also, when the film’s released on August 13th, I’m hoping a few people will write a detailed review of the film – good or bad, I don’t mind and then send it into me at the usual address so I can post it on the website. The AvP Movie pages have all been updated and I added a new page for the Paul Anderson Q&A from the Xtreme Desktop.

SCAR

SCAR

Well as soon as it comes out i'm gonna give a review of the movie!! And no PG-13 has not changed my mind!!!

Variable

Variable

Hey guys. Looks like R wins. LOL. This is great. A new poll each week will be interesting. I still think we should rate the acting. This is an interesting poll to. I will be intertested in the turn out. I'll check out the new Q&A's

Torch

Torch

Good to see a new poll every week from now on, although I'm amazed at how many votes were for PG-13.    Anybody who voted PG-13 aught to be ashamed of themselves and should be damned to hell for all eternity.  If any of you chickensh*t bastards still have some guts, step up now and be prepared to be flamed by the Torch!  BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Variable

Variable

What the hell is this guy talking about?

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

CAN I HELP CAN I HELP! kill those PG-13 lovers and those guys that say YEAH it will make alot of money if its pg-13! KILL THEM MACHINE KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PredaToR CheiF

PredaToR CheiF

???   flamed by the torch eh? sounds like your a flaming queer..anywayz it should be an R rating I agree with you on that...PG-13 implies more of a kiddie theme to me..

Torch

Torch

Sure Sentinel you can help.  Variable, I was talking about killing any son of a bitch who voted pg-13.  Predator Chief, what I meant to say was that anybody who voted PG-13 should just die instead of saying "prepare to be flamed by the Torch".  Damn, that was lame, wtf was I thinking?

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

I'll be going to the midnight showing of AvP Thursday night if my theater is doing that, so I'll be sure to get a review in that Friday.  BTW, I voted PG-13, not because I wanted it to be, but because that's what I figured would end up happening.

Variable

Variable

lol that was a little strange thats why I said what i did. I dont know if I would kill them, but they should come forth and identify themselves if they think they are right.

RyanPoli

RyanPoli

I also voted pg13 but thats because I thought thats what it would turn out being, not because I wanted it to be pg13.  commence killing me.

Torch

Torch

Alright, so for all of you who voted pg-13 because you thought it would turn out that way, you are relieved.  But for those of you who voted pg-13 because you WANTED it to be pg-13,....   DEATH TO YOU!!!!

beeko

beeko

IM OVER THE PG13 RATING NOW IM STARTING TO GET HYPED EVEN THOUGH IVE GOT TO WAIT TILL SEPT 30

Predgirl

Predgirl

Well when I see the movie I' ll give a full review and maybe some comments from my dad to.  He also is seeing it with me because he is the only one who would basicly go to the movies. Plus he likes the Predator not the Alien. I try to ask my one friend, but he is never around. I wish I can see it Friday, but knowing my luck I probably work what else is new.  So the only day is Saturday and if I have to work late I'll see a night showing.

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

you know i believe that alien nowadays would be rated pg 13       but i know all of you have heard this  i think avp is this way with human deaths,  they're mostly off screen      while alien and pred deaths are extremely visual with quite a lot of blood   so im not really worried                 i am mostly worried about the time         even though it may be short remember predator which was 103 minutes long,  but that is no excuse, a movie like avp deserves at least 130+

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed