NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,212,290 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I don't have my crossover comics handy to check, how close is that Predator to how he actually looks in the comics?

predator elite

predator elite

I'm hoping that the batman vs predator figure will have removable armor pieces to recreate the final showdown from the comic other than I'm psyched

Master

Master

Quote from: Xenomrph on Feb 18, 2017, 03:59:28 PM
I don't have my crossover comics handy to check, how close is that Predator to how he actually looks in the comics?

Google is your friend ;) He is pretty close.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Definitely picking up Broken Tusk! He looks incredible!

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 20, 2017, 10:06:11 AM
Definitely picking up Broken Tusk! He looks incredible!

Hell yeah. He will be my second Predator after I het Ultimate jungle hunter.

I was hoping he would have an unmasked head as well. Perhaps he will?

Master

Master

Batman vs Predator for me. Always loved that comics and always loved that Batman design. Predator is just a sweet bonus in this one!

Foofighter

Foofighter

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to swap heads between the Ghost predator and AVP preds for example?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Foofighter on Feb 21, 2017, 04:04:13 PM
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to swap heads between the Ghost predator and AVP preds for example?

Eh...you may not want to. The size difference would make him look like a pin head.
Are you trying to put the head on the larger body so you can do the mask?

Foofighter

Foofighter

Hi Yes I was hoping to do some basic customisations by swapping heads if possible..

Can you swap heads between the AVP ones?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Foofighter on Feb 21, 2017, 04:48:44 PM
Hi Yes I was hoping to do some basic customisations by swapping heads if possible..

Can you swap heads between the AVP ones?

Swapping parts between the AVP preds is a lot safer since their bodies are proportioned the same. Adding heads or masks from the older/normal preds is a little harder depending on what you're trying to do.

I've done some chopping and gluing to get the Viper mask on a Scar body, and I've gotten Borgs mask and armor on an AVP body. I can take a picture off those and post it when I get off work.

Foofighter

Foofighter

Great, thank you, so swapping heads on the AVP bodies are ok?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Foofighter on Feb 21, 2017, 09:09:27 PM
Great, thank you, so swapping heads on the AVP bodies are ok?

Yup, you should be in the clear if its AVP to AVP

Foofighter

Foofighter

Cool, thanks for confirming!  ;D

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

The preds I mentioned before. They aren't done, but this is just to show the parts swapping.
The one on the left is using all of the armor from the armored Borg/Lost Predator but on an AVP body. It's a little small, but not too noticeable. The predator on the right is AVP Celtic's body, Scar's unmasked head (chopped) and Vipers mask glued in place.

The removable predator masks work perfectly since they have to be made bigger to accommodate the predators face.

Foofighter

Foofighter

Cool, thank for the pics, looks great!

Also, is it possible to swap feet on the avp bodies?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed