NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,212,541 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I love they're doing it. I think it's a pretty fun nod to the older days and the updates are pretty good looking imho.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jun 22, 2016, 05:46:53 PM
Test shot of the Stalker Predator.
Final figure will be gitd.

Randy has also hinted that the body for Stalker Predator, is the Ultimate body for Jungle Hunter. So Stalker is going be on par with the AVP figures.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Ordered the Scavage Predator. He's got a cool design.

georgeromero

georgeromero

Quote from: Kaltes on Jun 24, 2016, 06:03:58 PM

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81kOqdOI5-L._SL1500_.jpg

Congrats! I see you are building quite a collection.

I skipped this and Nightstorm cause these are like Berserker clones with slight paint mod. The same could be said for re-using Anytime body on countless figures but in it's defense it works well for generic predators. Cause the same was done in movies.
I see here and there it's for cutting costs and expensive prototype blah blah blah but that's a pathetic excuse. Prototypes aren't horribly expensive. It's just folks at Neca don't want to spend extra bucks for new sculpts. Why spend extra when you can gain profits by cutting costs? I get their perspective as a manufacturer but in the long run if they did extra sculpts like preds with no netting and etc, they'd get much more praise from collectioners.

Well, at least Neca is the only company out there who will continue releasing these countless Predator figures, which works for me with occasional bitching from my end. ;D

Quote from: The Shuriken on Jun 23, 2016, 08:12:45 PM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jun 22, 2016, 05:46:53 PM
Test shot of the Stalker Predator.
Final figure will be gitd.

Randy has also hinted that the body for Stalker Predator, is the Ultimate body for Jungle Hunter. So Stalker is going be on par with the AVP figures.

So that will make our previous predators like dwarves?

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: georgeromero on Jun 24, 2016, 11:40:04 PM

Congrats! I see you are building quite a collection.

I skipped this and Nightstorm cause these are like Berserker clones with slight paint mod. The same could be said for re-using Anytime body on countless figures but in it's defense it works well for generic predators. Cause the same was done in movies.
I see here and there it's for cutting costs and expensive prototype blah blah blah but that's a pathetic excuse. Prototypes aren't horribly expensive. It's just folks at Neca don't want to spend extra bucks for new sculpts. Why spend extra when you can gain profits by cutting costs? I get their perspective as a manufacturer but in the long run if they did extra sculpts like preds with no netting and etc, they'd get much more praise from collectioners.

He does have quite a resemblance to Berserker, which rather surprised me, but I'm not complaining. His bio pretty much stated they are related, also, weird aspect of his design: He has a belly button.  :laugh:

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Gridseeker on Jun 23, 2016, 01:16:53 AM
Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Jun 23, 2016, 01:14:58 AM
Quote from: Gridseeker on Jun 22, 2016, 09:03:29 PM
Personally I don´t dig the Kenner based predators but gosh those preds are AWESOME :)
I'm the same way but I can appreciate them all the same! Anyone looking to buy Series 13 (the first Kenner Predators)? I have both loose and new in box for sale on eBay!

Links please! BTW do ship outsite of USA?
I'm very sorry but I do not ship outside the USA.

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

HA! I just got this one, too.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Shot of the upcoming Ultimate P2 figure from Neca.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Had to put Scavage Predator in a drawer in my desk. No matter how I positioned him he kept falling over and knocking over other figures too.

mythology

mythology

I had to get scavage because when kenner was first releasing them we got scavage, cracked tusk, and renegade first.

We had to wait a while before kenner released the other predators so it made them more special to me as they fought off the kenner aliens.

georgeromero

georgeromero

More Predators from Neca.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

I see Cracked Tusk from the AvP comic in there.

georgeromero

georgeromero

Finally! I was hoping for more comic predators, seems like my prayers have been answered.

Can anyone tell what Predator is with red paint? The one standing next to Scarface. It's hard to see details looking at this photo.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jun 30, 2016, 04:14:27 PM
I see Cracked Tusk from the AvP comic in there.

You mean Broken Tusk? The main one? I see him too! That Alien skull on the front of the armour is going to be interesting to see when it gets further along in development.

Thomas H.

Thomas H.

Broken Tusk? Seriously, as a figure? Awesome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed