Wolf (AVPR) vs. Black Super Predator (SPOILERS)

Started by Ratchetcomand, Jul 13, 2010, 03:10:22 AM

Author
Wolf (AVPR) vs. Black Super Predator (SPOILERS) (Read 80,701 times)

Brian the Wolf

Brian the Wolf

Wolf hunting predators.....Picture was taken for one of his sons career day.

Thank you AVP3 screenshot sections!

FUZION PREDATOR

lol  good comics book:D

Perhaps, predator's face are so badly made in this game.

I personnaly hate this game. so far under the level of AvP 1 (1999) and even AvP2 (2002)
Moreover i stupidly bought the hunter pack 90€ (110$)

>:( Last time i trust Rebellion

BANE

Quote from: YautjaSupporter on Jul 26, 2010, 03:05:07 AM
Quote from: AintGotTime2Bleed on Jul 26, 2010, 12:52:29 AM
If you look at the psychological standpoint of the situation, these super predators allowed Mr. Black to keep the majority of his equipment. Would you do that if you were really concerned about your opponent killing or defeating you? No.

Don't you mean the super predators allowed Classic to keep "most" of his equipment?

Yes, sorry. Fixed it. Thanks ;D

Celtic Predator 2782

beserker he is the only one who has killed a predator

Forever Knight

Wolf.

I mean.. seriously... compare every badass thing he did in AVPR to any oither Predator. He is #1.

I'm also a fan of Mr. Black, but I still think Wolf would crush him.

PredatorV1

They fight and are even. Wolfe decides that Mr. black is a worthy opponent and decides to take his armor and weapons off. While he is doing this Mr. Black blasts him with his cannon and wins since he dont care about honor.

Scar Face

Wolf would kick the shit out of Mr.Black and be holding his big head by the dreads in the end.

Forever Knight

Has it ebeen confirmed that the Super Predators don't care to fight with honor like the normal Predators do?.

All I really know about Berserker is he is the youngest Predator to have killed an Alien and another Predator aswell.

Wolf would still whip all they're asses. No contest.

predtekone

berserker could tell wolf his shoes are untied and he would fall for it the big oaf

berserker fo sho

blitz1/2

Quote from: predtekone on Jul 30, 2010, 11:27:02 AM
berserker could tell wolf his shoes are untied and he would fall for it the big oaf

berserker fo sho

Yes and then as Berserker charges in for the kill, it was only Wolf faking it and slices Berserker in half with a shuriken.

Brian the Wolf

Or lifts up his spear and Beserker runs into it.

blitz1/2

Quote from: Brian the Wolf on Jul 30, 2010, 11:26:12 PM
Or lifts up his spear and Beserker runs into it.

lol, or Wolf can whip the blue vial at him, melting Berserker completely without effort. xD

Brian the Wolf

Or they can have a scene like in the first Indiana Jones were Wolf is busy and Beserker comes out and does something that looks cool, and Wolf sighs and shoot's him and the crowd around them cheers.
Ok so that wouldn't happen but Maybe Wolf can whip him or something.

Bakurenoh

Bakurenoh

Wolf cant NOT win. He could spam traps with the laser mines to force Black to have to use a certain route while he targets him with 2 palsma casters, or shurikens. And if Black gets in close enough he has the combi stick and whip.. or throw the vile at him. And if black gets even closer he has a power glove, wrist blades and skilled CQC.

Wolf would have to drop the ball big time to lose.

blitz1/2

Quote from: Brian the Wolf on Jul 30, 2010, 11:50:44 PM
Or they can have a scene like in the first Indiana Jones were Wolf is busy and Beserker comes out and does something that looks cool, and Wolf sighs and shoot's him and the crowd around them cheers.
Ok so that wouldn't happen but Maybe Wolf can whip him or something.

I was actually thinking of something like Mortal Kombat (the first movie) where you have this muscular minion against Sub Zero. Minion does all these kicks and punches in the air as Sub zero waits (he gets impatient and charges an ice ball) and Minion charges head on as Sub zero throws the ball freezing him and then he strafes as the frozen block of ice hits the table.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed