New classic Pred image (New Scans)

Started by Johnny Handsome, May 29, 2010, 05:21:35 PM

Author
New classic Pred image (New Scans) (Read 54,843 times)

Xerxész

I don't know if the script does mention that the Classic kills any of the Super Predators. But he would deserve taking down at least one life of the Super Predators.

Master

Quote from: modprecar on May 30, 2010, 07:59:28 AM
so does classic pred take on the super preds or hunts motley crew :-\
If you don`t already know, than I`d suggest you to wait for a film. It`s only one month away. Don`t spoil it to yourself ;)

dallevalle

Well let´s wait and see what happends ^^

AncientPred

i definately expect the first stills with a full look at the super preds to show up in a magazine in the same way. it actually happens quite often, the creatures in a film are spoiled by whatever publication is covering them. the first example i can think of right away is the werewolves in Cursed showing up on the cover of a horror magazine.

Machionic

From the hunter's lair:

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

...Wow.

Darkoo

OMG!!!! :o

RidgeTop

huntin8-t0n

Looks cool. Like the little changes, like the skin on the thighs and one missing armor plate on the left arm.
The damaged head looks just totally badass.

dallevalle

OMG THAT IS SOO COOL !!!!!! :D HOLY SHIT !!! awesome just awesome !!

AncientPred

AncientPred

oh hell to the yes! what works for me is that anytime2 is similar enough to be recognizable as the classic design but at the same time there are enough slight differences to set itself apart as another individual.

Moody

Now THAT'S sex. 8)

dallevalle

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Machionic on May 30, 2010, 09:48:26 AM
From the hunter's lair:

Looks like somebody got the magazine earlier, now i don't have to scan the pics anymore. They look totally badass.

Moody

Well, you could.., there not very good scans. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed