Texas strikes yet again with another dose of stupidity.

Started by ShadowPred, Mar 14, 2010, 05:20:46 PM

Author
Texas strikes yet again with another dose of stupidity. (Read 12,367 times)

brennan4

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Mar 22, 2010, 05:43:54 PM
I read a hilarious joke today.  You'll laugh when I tell you it.

"Texas Board of Education".   :D

Good one, huh?
Ha! pretty good!

JediMasterGabe

It's things like this that sometimes make me ashamed to be American. Stupid hardcore conservatives like Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity (pretty much all of Fox news) and Dick Cheney screwing up our country all the while saying they're saving it.

We should just get rid of Texas, Alabama and Georgia and the National Average IQ would go way up.

P.S. Athiest FTW!

maledoro

Quote from: JediMasterGabe on Mar 22, 2010, 08:33:07 PM
We should just get rid of Texas, Alabama and Georgia and the National Average IQ would go way up.

P.S. Athiest FTW!
You might want to check your spelling, especially in a post about the importance of an "edjoomakayshun".

JediMasterGabe

Quote from: maledoro on Mar 22, 2010, 09:14:43 PM
Quote from: JediMasterGabe on Mar 22, 2010, 08:33:07 PM

P.S. Athiest FTW!
You might want to check your spelling, especially in a post about the importance of an "edjoomakayshun".

Epic Fail by me. Damn i before e rule they taught us in grade school. Atheist

BaconBits

BaconBits

Umm not to cause any trouble but i live in Texas and I've never heard of this before. ???
although the government never tells the students anything so IDK it could be true I'm ganna go check a Text Book. Wish me luck.  :P

maledoro

Quote from: JediMasterGabe on Mar 22, 2010, 09:20:59 PM
Epic Fail by me. Damn i before e rule they taught us in grade school. Atheist
Yep. That rule is weird.

Quote from: BaconBits on Mar 22, 2010, 09:24:42 PM
Umm not to cause any trouble but i live in Texas and I've never heard of this before. ???
although the government never tells the students anything so IDK it could be true I'm ganna go check a Text Book. Wish me luck.  :P
Check the copyright date. Your copy may have the "traditional version" of history.

BaconBits

What year did it say they took it out. I really want to see if they did it. Yeah i really don't care much for the state I'm in is that kind of sad.  ???

maledoro

Quote from: BaconBits on Mar 22, 2010, 10:54:20 PM
What year did it say they took it out. I really want to see if they did it. Yeah i really don't care much for the state I'm in is that kind of sad.  ???
The change will probably be in a book that is being published as you are reading this and won't hit classrooms until this fall at the earliest.

BaconBits

ohh... well that just ruiend my plan. I really wanted to know.

Deathbearer

Good one, huh?

That one never gets old

DoomRulz

Good one, huh?

That's going in my sig.

The PredBen

" When it comes to anything be it the color red or life and death there is Texas and then there is everyone else"

- Me.

This was meant as an insult towards Texas.

Deathbearer

I honestly don't get it.

Cellien

I don't agree with their decision, but DAYUM - there's some serious hatin' up in here. 

Uncanny Antman

Are you surprised?

This really isn't any different to a school that refuses to teach evolution on religous grounds.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed