Marine Gameplay Trailer Released

Started by ikarop, Feb 05, 2010, 03:58:32 PM

Author
Marine Gameplay Trailer Released (Read 2,793 times)

ikarop

ikarop

The footage might sound familiar. Anyway, love the opening ?????

VEF214

VEF214

What difficulty do you reckon he's playing on?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Gotta love that holo-stripper :D

Nice I know that wasn't the same game I played. My marine sure as hell couldn't aim that smoothly.

nyce

nyce

disco shit + pulse rifle = ownage

Spic

Spic

Quote from: VEF214 on Feb 05, 2010, 04:01:50 PM
What difficulty do you reckon he's playing on?

Hard, no melee prompts, plus the damage from the light attack does 1/3 health damage.   ;)

PRI. HUDSON

:)

Hive Tyrant

It reminds me of the Matrix... the music, that is. Looks wicked. Is that Survival (or whatever it's called; endless waves of Aliens) or a level in the campaign?

Sbm76

Sbm76

It's a level in the campaign.

WeylandYutaniCorp

is there unlimited flares?

MasterRich

MasterRich

i dunno what it is but the music from the club dosn't really do it for me, not sure what it is but i'd rather have no disco club music play at all accept some old school AVP music that reminded me of the music in aliens

plagiarize

i love the lighting on the flares. the long stretched shadows of the aliens look incredible in the red glow.

ColdDeadEyes

Quote from: plagiarize on Feb 05, 2010, 06:33:37 PM
i love the lighting on the flares. the long stretched shadows of the aliens look incredible in the red glow.

+1

Xenomorphine

Quote from: WeylandYutaniCorp on Feb 05, 2010, 06:21:41 PM
is there unlimited flares?

Apparently, yeah.

Quote from: plagiarize on Feb 05, 2010, 06:33:37 PM

Have to say, the lighting affecting those shadows is really effective. There are points where, because of their colour scheme and how they move, it looks like you could be fooled into shooting at where the shadow 'leaps', as opposed to them.

From the reviews on the demonstration, so far, however, it looks like the multiplayer pulse rifle recoil is a lot more frustrating than in the single-player version.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Alien headbutt!  :D

Skinner

Skinner

I love the sound of the music paired with the motion tracker.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed