Skin checklist

Started by brennan4, Dec 21, 2009, 05:15:21 PM

Author
Skin checklist (Read 182,581 times)

Steve C

Steve C

Glover calls him pussyface.  The predator never says it.

Huol

Huol

Only missing Van Zandt.

Interesting how theres only six alien skins whereas the other two have eight.

Also interesting to note that theres two alien models they could've used, Dog alien and predalien.

Probably will be DLC later.

Huol

Huol

All skins.
Finally

Dowly

Dowly

Dusk

Dusk

Quote from: Dowly on Feb 24, 2010, 11:08:47 AM
In-game screenshots of all the skins:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1158997

That's weird. Dark is the only one with full AvP armor? I'm disappointed that Hunter (Celtic) is light armored and is colored brown instead of silver.

Dowly

Dowly

And not to even mention the size of the helmet on Wolf. :D

Navaha

Navaha

Am I the only one who actually LIKES the Spartan and Lord masks for the Predators? :-\

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: Navaha on Feb 24, 2010, 03:21:20 PM
Am I the only one who actually LIKES the Spartan and Lord masks for the Predators? :-\
Nope, I love em'.  :)

X-SOLDIER

X-SOLDIER

Quote from: Huol on Feb 24, 2010, 07:57:21 AM

All skins.
Finally
Excellent job sir!
Spoiler
I still have to say that the Aliens need to have the Runner/Predalien/6 Praetorian added after there's some time for more people to play through Single Player
[close]

Quote from: Dusk on Feb 24, 2010, 11:28:29 AM

That's weird. Dark is the only one with full AvP armor? I'm disappointed that Hunter (Celtic) is light armored and is colored brown instead of silver.

That's especially odd, cause as Huol's image above shows, the preview makes it seem like half the predators (Dark, Claw, Stalker, & Hunter) should be in the AvP "Young Blood" Armor. I wonder if it's a glitch...

That's awesome! Thanks a ton for sharing. It's nice to see what the skins look like in-game, though I wish taht we could get a look at the non-warrior Aliens on all fours as well (especially the Praetorian).

X 8)

kaljo

kaljo

Id like to see these (Masks/Skins) Coming for first DLC batch

Predator 2. I like that one. We would need the skin too for this one.

Ancient on the right there.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

I'm actually glad. This heavy armour wasn't predorish IMO.
But to make something very good they should have end up with Predator Armor from the first movie and perhaps the AVP armour for claw? Not sure...

Bad thing about Predator skin also:
You clearly see the Single Player wristblades in third person but while playing first person you've got the old demo of 2009 wirstblades;
I wish to have the SP wristblades.

Xeno

Xeno

Quote from: X-SOLDIER on Feb 24, 2010, 04:21:57 PM

That's especially odd, cause as Huol's image above shows, the preview makes it seem like half the predators (Dark, Claw, Stalker, & Hunter) should be in the AvP "Young Blood" Armor. I wonder if it's a glitch...
I'm pretty sure Claw, Stalker and Hunter have the Young Blood armour, just watch some of the MP vids on youtube. I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but in the Species DM trailer the Hunter is changing his body from one frame to the other:

In the trailer you can also see the Hunter skin with both bodies. That's really weird.  :o If you don't believe me, watch it yourself frame for frame.

Looks for me like a glitch on the PC version.

#6.0

#6.0

Quote from: Xenodog on Feb 24, 2010, 03:29:37 PM
Quote from: Navaha on Feb 24, 2010, 03:21:20 PM
Nope, I love em'.  :)

the spatran doesnt look bad in gameplay, but the lord sur does. my op

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Quote from: Xeno on Feb 25, 2010, 12:15:31 AM

I'm pretty sure Claw, Stalker and Hunter have the Young Blood armour, just watch some of the MP vids on youtube. I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but in the Species DM trailer the Hunter is changing his body from one frame to the other:

In the trailer you can also see the Hunter skin with both bodies. That's really weird.  :o If you don't believe me, watch it yourself frame for frame.

I myself saw Predator players with Claw skin and both armour and I was very surprised.
I first thought It was an achievement that allow you to get new armours for your skins and get finally this new Wristblades from the SP campaign but it seems not.  :(

X-SOLDIER

X-SOLDIER

Quote from: Xeno on Feb 25, 2010, 12:15:31 AM

Woah... That's a nice catch.. I hope someone from Rebellion knows about this... Does anybody know if this is just on PC versions, or if the same thing happens on consoles too?

X 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed