The ending scene is alien 3!

Started by The PredBen, May 06, 2009, 09:35:43 PM

Author
The ending scene is alien 3! (Read 5,424 times)

The PredBen

The PredBen

is it just me or does anyone else LOVE the ending scene in Alien3. I thought it was the best ending ever. Not the whole , when they shut down the prison part but when Bishop II / Mr.Bishop Weyland comes at the end I was in awe with the music and the whole " No!!!!!!!!!!!!! " thing he said... I almost cried.

Do NOT get me wrong the film itself wasnot good at all ,but that scene was the best ending part in ANY alien or Predator films....... your views?? ;D

The PredBen

The PredBen

Ah... I meant to say in Alien 3... okay. :) :)

Undeadite

Undeadite

Yes, it is a very good ending. Do you prefer the theatrical version, or the alternate cut?

EEV2650

EEV2650

I like Alien 3 over all the other alien or predator movies and yes the ending was very emotional. I especially like it when the prison is being closed and the camera rolls over the EEV and you hear Ripley's voice from the first Alien movie's conclusion.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Well honestly I like the theatrical one were the chestburster rips out. Although it ruins the movie , for that one ending scene ... god it was cool! :)

JamesCameronOnline

Great ending and I think a good movie, at least for my taste. Interesting and tragic end of Ripley's life

dachande89

dachande89

Alien 3 theatrical ending. Absolutely amazing.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Alien 3 theatrical cut was good , or are you joking?? ???

dachande89

dachande89

Quote from: The PredBen on May 08, 2009, 07:26:22 PM
Alien 3 theatrical cut was good , or are you joking?? ???

I like the Alien 3 theatrical cut for 2 reasons The dog scene (thats what scared the shit out of me as a child) and the ending of the theatrical cut, where the chest burster ruptures out, and Ripley holds it to her chest as they both fall to their molten deaths. I know the special edition didn't show the bursting, and some say its good to let it be that way, but I liked the alien bursting out, and Ripley clutching the bloody bastard to her chest to ensure they both died.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Didn't the burster burst in the Special Edition?

dachande89

dachande89

Nope she just falls in the molten lead in the special edition. Only in the theatrical did it erupt out.

The PredBen

The PredBen

okay thanks  oh and by the way ... was that bishop II guy human or android ... I am not spamming... just curious as it may change my feelings mildly on the ending!!

dachande89

dachande89

Quote from: The PredBen on May 08, 2009, 11:03:07 PM
okay thanks  oh and by the way ... was that bishop II guy human or android ... I am not spamming... just curious as it may change my feelings mildly on the ending!!

There is a whole nother forum for that discussion, and believe me, its been going on for over a year with no end in sight. But most ppl believe hes human.

ridetofight

ridetofight

alien 3 as a movie was terribly underestimated, in my opinion. alien is great suspense, aliens great action, alien 3 great drama, alien resurrection great big steaming pile of crap.

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: ridetofight on May 09, 2009, 05:50:46 PM
alien 3 as a movie was terribly underestimated, in my opinion. alien is great suspense, aliens great action, alien 3 great drama, alien resurrection great big steaming pile of crap.

then AVP came out...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed