First AvP3 Screenshots!

Started by newbeing, Apr 22, 2009, 05:49:37 PM

Author
First AvP3 Screenshots! (Read 161,689 times)

dachande89

dachande89

So far this looking really awesome. I can't wait to play as Aliens and Preds on my 360. :P

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

I'll most likely get it on both Xbox and PC...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: skull-splitter on Apr 23, 2009, 03:30:19 PM
I'll most likely get it on both Xbox and PC...

As will I. Right. I've got some really low quality pics:

Sorry, it's the best I can do. I'll still try and scan them up at work, however.

Dzuksi

Dzuksi

Thanks man, great job!

dachande89

dachande89

Thanks Corpral Hicks, those shots look great. I really can't wait to play this game!

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

hohoho.

im intrigued. the marines look neat. hopefully you can customize them as well as predators.

still not liking that alien design though. eh.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Fricking awesome!

Not liking the GoW-style glowing shoulderpads on them Marines though, other than that: utterly DANDY!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The mandibles look better in the fourth pic.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

What I like most, call me a nut, is that they finally managed to make the netting conforming to laws of gravity instead of the fishnet-stocking-look  ;D

Aeus

Aeus

I've just unleashed my load all over my keyboard.

Mustafuk

Mustafuk

Thanks Hicks

The predator heroe is looking very nice, the 1KM oversized tail of the alien in the fourth pic sucks too much, and the marines don,t look colonial marines at all..., they are weird ;D

This game is promising.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

This is what I'm talking about! These are the things I want to see come out of this franchise ;D

These picture bring honor to my eyes, welcome back AVP 8)

carnotaurus1350

carnotaurus1350

Overall this is looking really nice, im excited for it. The Predator looks a tad too.. Scar.. for me.. But eh, Ill live. The aliens looks pretty nice, they dont looks nearly as fleshy as I was expecting. I wonder if there will be variants in the game (Drone, warrior, etc..). Its a given there will be a Predalien, and thats exciting to see what their take on the design will be..

Its interesting, it seems its story may have some similarities to the first AVP movie, finding ruins underground, etc. I cant wait to see some better resolutions scans.

Mustafuk

Mustafuk

Also, there are always same two marines.

I guess this means there,ll be co-op mode, but I hope the "We will make history with the MP" doesn,t have anything to do with this only.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I should be getting this issue of OXM in today, if it comes, I will upload screens.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed