Author
AVP3 Ideas (Read 359,168 times)

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Ah, I stand corrected. 

f**k you Anderson

Kel G 426

Kel G 426

QuoteBut looking at it in my perspective, i dont think the predators would ever go into a space battle with the humans,
because they would be far superior and could take out a human armada with only one ship and that sounds to me that it goes into their nature.

The Predators would indeed have a huge advantage, but that how it should be.  A single hunter can take out a dozen soldiers in a typical workday, so I would expect that correlation in a larger scale battle.  It wouldn't go against their nature.

The Sulaco would probably be toast because it's such a big target, but multiple dropships maneuvering to take out a single Predator ship would be fun to watch.

blood.

blood.

As entertaining as AvPvDvCM would be... I could only see it working as an episode of an avp tv series rather then a feature film. It sounds too much like a throwaway entry to be a big budget theatrically released movie.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

I could live with a literal adaptation of the first AVP series, but that is the basic premise of the AVP film and that didn't turn out too well.  But I think the atmosphere on Ryushi would really add to a film version.  I'm just imagining a Tattoine vibe, especially with the twin suns.  It really could be good.  But I'm actually more inclined to just abandon the whole AVP idea.  Predators and Engineers don't mix.  It's like rednecks and opera-goers.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Jul 23, 2016, 06:04:27 AM
I could live with a literal adaptation of the first AVP series,

This.

Dangerous_D

Dangerous_D

Quote from: Spoon on Jun 06, 2007, 08:27:58 PM
I want an avp movie set on different planet with no HUMANS.
Or with humans set in future.  I guess you have to have humans..  So future.

personally that's how the avp movie should've been, I read all the comics and novels back in the 90's and they were far better than the 2 movies we got

System Apollo

System Apollo

QuoteI want an avp movie set on different planet with no HUMANS.

Why? Just WHY?!

This is such a huge consensus with the fans that it is almost natural. The film will suffer so much if there is no human characters. This is a major Strausism in which the characters were undermined because they were under the impression that aliens and predators fighting is what the audience came to see. Maybe a twenty minute low production film on Youtube would be good for this but not a 120 minute theatrical release.

The reason why it works in the comics is because they are less than 30 pages long and are usually viewed by either comic book enthusiasts or AvP fans.

SrSpinelli

SrSpinelli

To make AvP work you have to take the idea of the Pyramids and that the Preds aways knowing of the Xenos and throw it in the trash. Afterall, teh Xenos are supposely Weapons made by an Ancient Race, right?

They should make a movie from the first enconter of the two beasts.

Kel G 426

Kel G 426

QuoteThey should make a movie from the first enconter of the two beasts.

Would human characters be involved in this movie?

SrSpinelli

SrSpinelli

Quote from: Kelgaard on Nov 08, 2016, 12:26:04 AM
QuoteThey should make a movie from the first enconter of the two beasts.

Would human characters be involved in this movie?
No need to, but would be better to tell the story

blood.

blood.

Quote from: blood. on Feb 04, 2014, 08:11:09 AM
EDIT: OK I've refined this idea.

A team of 5 honorable predators who refuse to kill any species for the sake of killing are hired by an elder predator to rescue predators believed to be in alien hands.. Along for  the ride is a 6th predator and old friend of the lead predator, this 6th predator is there to ensure the job is done right. They get dropped in the middle of a jungle environment and quickly track down the alien hive.

Spamming predator noob tubes and wiping the place out easily. Turns out the already dead captured predators are bad bloods, also the 6th predator is revealed to be a bad blood who wanted revenge on the aliens and used the honorable predators to get the job done. The honorablepredators are disgusted with the bad blood predator but agree to take him back with them.

As they head for the rendezvous point they are attacked by an unseen foe. They start to be taken out one by one with no idea who or what is hunting them. After two predators are quickly taken out the remaining predators declare that they are being hunted by a demon who makes trophies of predators and decide to make a stand. They form a variety of traps in an effort to capture the invisible hunter to no avail. One of the predators is crippled by a failed trap. One of the predators, a good friend of one of the already slain predators, goes on a frenzy trying to take out the seemingly unstoppable foe. The bad blood to restore honor decides to help out the frenzied predator but they both die gruesome deaths.

One of the honored predators decides to make a last stand in an attempt to buy time for the clan leader to carry his injured brother to safety but is easily slain. The final two predators upon hearing the death of their comrade realize they cannot outrun it and must fight. The unstoppable beast takes out the crippled predator easily. The leader predator uses his weaponry but the foe disarms him.

What ensues is a violent game of cat and mouse as the predator discovers weaknesses in it's stalker's methods. Eventually leading to an epic showdown which involves the hunter unmasking himself and revealing his true identity...

Spoiler
The demon who makes trophies of predators is ahnold. He calls the predator one ugly mother****er before they get into a bare handed fistfight and ahnold wins before the predator gets a lucky shot with a trap and ahnold is badly injured.

Ahnold cannot self terminate so he just calls for backup and a dozen more ahnolds emerge from hiding and take their wounded away. The predator is rewarded with an ancient weapon taken from fallen predators long ago and told to take it before the ahnolds leave in a space ship.

A group of bad bloods confront the the sole surviving predator who is walking off into the sunset chuckling. They declare in frustration that they came so close. He tells them that they will get another chance and the bad bloods leave.
[close]

I still think this is the way to go.

D88M

D88M

Is it easy, i dont get how they did the two terrible movies they made, first of all, it needs to be in the future, it needs to be in some isolated claustrophobic location, maybe in a distant planet, like the Jungle, Nostromo, Acheron, the Prison, the Auriga, and the city of LA, then we need GOOD characters that we are interested in and have an arc, because, and this is the most important part, THE MONSTERS HAVE TO BE SECONDARY, that is the main point of Alien and Predator, they have to be a personification of the themes, not the focal point, it needs to be suspenseful, very realistic, dark, adult, and sci fi, and thematically, it needs to be a batle of the sexes, two protagonists, one female and one male, all of that is pretty much the standard rules to follow to make a GOOD AVP movie, so basic and simple yet so ignored, that is why i am making my own story that could be AVP

g2vd

g2vd

Quote from: blood. on Nov 08, 2016, 07:00:36 AMsdfgdssdgsdfgsdgfsdfsdfgodlyhood
THIS. This is the most amazing thing I have ever read.

Jeri

Jeri

Give the Alien prequels & predator reboot a chance and maybe in 10-15 years, maybe Fox can use whatever elements of those films with the comics also.

Maybe it's one of those adaptions that can't translate to film; we'll see....  ;)

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Quote from: g2vd on Dec 14, 2016, 12:20:42 AM
Quote from: blood. on Nov 08, 2016, 07:00:36 AMsdfgdssdgsdfgsdgfsdfsdfgodlyhood
THIS. This is the most amazing thing I have ever read.

(Not laughing at the idea, just g2vd's perversion of the entire quote, it was so sudden and came out of nowhere ROFL!)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed