New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,267,928 times)

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: [LSQ]DrunkenMaster on Oct 08, 2015, 11:04:35 AM
Hi, my name is Christian and I am from Dortmund, Germany.
I'm a fan of the Alien-series for almost 20 years now. Predator as well. Besides Alien and Predator I'm a huge Star Wars buff and Terminator, Robocop, Planet of the Apes and Star Trek are also franchises that I like.

I'm looking foreward to many interesting discussions. Cheers.
Willkommen!

Foxtrot94

Ciao to everyone, fresh meat here! I'm from Italy and I'm a big fan of Alien, Predator and AVP.

Unfortunately, not being much of a comic guy, I've never really followed the AVP comics closely, but I've recently read AVP: Fire and Stone, found it cool and decided to read all the others.

Also big fan of the games, I hope to have some fun games with members here, would be awesome.

See y'all in the boards, guys!

Randomizer

I lived in Verona for a couple of months.  ;) Welcome to City AvP ! Try the Master Server Patch and have fun ! 

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Foxtrot94 on Oct 11, 2015, 09:04:47 AM
Ciao to everyone, fresh meat here! I'm from Italy and I'm a big fan of Alien, Predator and AVP.

Unfortunately, not being much of a comic guy, I've never really followed the AVP comics closely, but I've recently read AVP: Fire and Stone, found it cool and decided to read all the others.

Also big fan of the games, I hope to have some fun games with members here, would be awesome.

See y'all in the boards, guys!
Hola foxtrot94

StormTrooper

Not really amazing with introductions, but I've been lurking on the site for years now, and I figured I'd make an account and all that. I've watched every movie there is and Alien has always been my favourite thing. I read Fire and Stone, the recent Alien novel trilogy, those books were amazing. I've played AvP 2 & 3, Alien Isolation, Alien Infestation, actually enjoyed Aliens: Colonial Marines. I'm a big fan of many things in Sci-Fi. I'm a gamer and general movie watcher. I really just want to make sure my signature works :v so anything else - I don't mind talking to other Alien/Ugly faces fans.

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, StormTrooper! That was a good intro. Have fun!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to AvPGalaxy all you new faces! Always nice to see more people coming aboard to talk about the films, games and comics we love! Make sure you check out the rules and feel free to PM any mods with any questions.

Looking forward to seeing you all posting!  :)

hawkangel

Hawkangel (Glenn from Australia here). I've been a bit disappointed by the Star Wars EU getting the boot and haven't found any comfort in the new Star Wars EU novels by Disney, so thought I'd turn to other franchises of interest (Aliens, Predator, AVP, Species...looking forward to the upcoming Avatar comics as well)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome aboard!  ;D You'll find we're a little in flux too. Our EU was recently restarted and the stuff with Alien 3.2/5 has things up in the air with what's going on in our continuity too. Any questions, feel free to ask around.

read

read

HI, I'm read and I'm a big fan of Predator. I was very glad to know about a place with the same fans like me.

Whiskeybrewer

Welcome to the community Read :)

hawkangel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 17, 2015, 07:37:22 AM
Welcome aboard!  ;D You'll find we're a little in flux too. Our EU was recently restarted and the stuff with Alien 3.2/5 has things up in the air with what's going on in our continuity too. Any questions, feel free to ask around.

Thanks for the welcome.
I completely understand. It's not nice having invested so much time and money into a property and series of stories only to be told that "All of that never happened".
I'm cautiously optimistic with the new Aliens/Predator/Prometheus EU canon. I haven't read any of the 'classic' Aliens or Predator EU novels or comics, but did read all of Fire and Stone and that sparked the interest for me. I loved that series. I also read Alien : Out of the Shadows and awaiting Sea of Sorrows and Predator : Incursion to arrive in the mail. I've read the first chapter Predator :Incursion via amazon and really intrigued by it. I understand that Prometheus and Alien : Paradise Lost is going to ignore the AVP movies, but that comes with the game, I guess.

Skagewid

Skagewid

Hello . I have just  registered .

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Skagewid on Oct 18, 2015, 08:53:39 AM
Hello . I have just  registered .

Welcome aboard! 

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: hawkangel on Oct 18, 2015, 06:22:44 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 17, 2015, 07:37:22 AM

Thanks for the welcome.
I completely understand. It's not nice having invested so much time and money into a property and series of stories only to be told that "All of that never happened".
I'm cautiously optimistic with the new Aliens/Predator/Prometheus EU canon. I haven't read any of the 'classic' Aliens or Predator EU novels or comics, but did read all of Fire and Stone and that sparked the interest for me. I loved that series. I also read Alien : Out of the Shadows and awaiting Sea of Sorrows and Predator : Incursion to arrive in the mail. I've read the first chapter Predator :Incursion via amazon and really intrigued by it. I understand that Prometheus and Alien : Paradise Lost is going to ignore the AVP movies, but that comes with the game, I guess.

Aside from some small aspects of AvP, the films are generally ignored.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed