Would this ruin everything?

Started by scarface, Aug 03, 2008, 05:14:00 AM

Author
Would this ruin everything? (Read 2,020 times)

scarface

scarface

What if not only did they use music from orchestra's and band's but what if they actually used music from pop-culture. Like, I always though "Tattered and Torn" would be a good song for an alien movie because the first line in the song is "KILL ME!!!!!!!" and I just find the song creepy. I always though that "Raining Blood" "(SIC)" and "The Blister Exists" would be great for a predator movie because of the heaviness (I guess you could call it that). Just wanted to know what you think.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Absolutly f**cking not!! Very bad idea, music from 'pop culture' should be saved for some low budget slasher or high violence action movie, and Alien/Predator films are definatly not either.

WisePredator

WisePredator

Quote from: Private Hudson on Aug 03, 2008, 05:14:45 AM
Absolutly f**cking not!! Very bad idea, music from 'pop culture' should be saved for some low budget slasher or high violence action movie, and Alien/Predator films are definatly not either.
With the exception of AvP-R...

Private Hudson

Well AVPR shouldn't even be considered in the A/P universe.

WisePredator

WisePredator

Quote from: Private Hudson on Aug 03, 2008, 07:52:53 AM
Well AVPR shouldn't even be considered in the A/P universe.
90% of this forum agrees with what you said.

I'm part of the 90%.

Purebreedalien

Me too. :) I hate the direction the Strauses took.

QuoteWould this ruin everything?
Yes.

scarface

scarface

While I am aprt of that 90% the thing is that it's apart of te series, and you really can't just count it out.

WisePredator

WisePredator

Yes you can.

Bone Crusher

Bone Crusher

Bad bad BAAAAAD idea!

stroggificated

Before i start headbanging while watching a movie.....Better not.

Jango1201

Jango1201

Well now you just f*cked up AVP3 because now their gonna see this thread and encorporate it into the next film.

Undeadite

Undeadite

I only like pop music in films when it is used to create the time of the setting.

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

Quote from: scarface on Aug 03, 2008, 05:14:00 AM
What if not only did they use music from orchestra's and band's but what if they actually used music from pop-culture. Like, I always though "Tattered and Torn" would be a good song for an alien movie because the first line in the song is "KILL ME!!!!!!!" and I just find the song creepy. I always though that "Raining Blood" "(SIC)" and "The Blister Exists" would be great for a predator movie because of the heaviness (I guess you could call it that). Just wanted to know what you think.
i liked everything you said up until rainning blood. the MATE.FEED.KILL.REPEAT. Album would be great songs to use with the exception that they are orchestral (no lyrics) cause the lyrics would mess it up. but the album has a very creepy tone so i think itd be fine as long as theres no lyrics

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

No, no, no, no NO!

Stop giving FOX stupid ideas!

Munkeywrench

Munkeywrench

Yes it would, unless maybe there was like a radio playing quietly in the background that the character was listening to

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed