Can you watch Alien/Predator films whilst eating?

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 14, 2008, 04:15:35 PM

Well, can you?

Of course, gore doesn't put me off!
It depends what parts it is.
Maybe, I haven't tried to.
I wouldn't want to.
I can't. No way.
Author
Can you watch Alien/Predator films whilst eating? (Read 6,671 times)

The Demon

Quote from: Undeadite on Jun 21, 2008, 10:19:37 PM
lol, I would have hated to be the midget in that baby suit.

Yeah. but that retarded zombie baby laugh it makes just killed me. It doesn't get any more rediculous and stupid than that scene. This makes me want to order it on demand again.  :D

Undeadite

I dunno, I think the zombies sex scene is funnier than the end results.  ;)

The Demon

Quote from: Undeadite on Jun 22, 2008, 08:30:18 AM
I dunno, I think the zombies sex scene is funnier than the end results.  ;)

Oh yeah, with the preist and the nurse, right? Yeah that was some funny shit. Its funny how the movie can be stupid, halarious, gorey and suspenseful/scary (if you will) all at the same time.

WarMachine

I think it was a graduall thing for me, getting over gore. Now I can watch any Saw-type movie without flinching.

Except in Saw III, where he has the hooks in his skin. It's not the worst trap, but for some reason when I saw that the first time I felt pretty sick, I had to get up and drink some water. I finished watching it, and the Rack trap didn't bother me at all, I don't know, it was weird.

But I remember as a kid seeing the part when my dad was watching Aliens when Bishop got impaled/ripped in half that freaked my ass out. I didn't know he was an android and seeing that guy erupt in a fountain of milk scared me to death.

But I can take about anything now, it's like building up an immunity

Nukiemorph

The only bits in any Saw film to get to me: Matthews breaking his leg off to get out of the shackles in part 3, the bones snapping through the skin of the guy in the rack of part 3, and the needle pit from part 2.

WarMachine

Quote from: necrotard on Jun 22, 2008, 08:03:02 PM
The only bits in any Saw film to get to me: Matthews breaking his leg off to get out of the shackles in part 3, the bones snapping through the skin of the guy in the rack of part 3, and the needle pit from part 2.

Yeah see all those were far worse than the hooks in the skin but that trap is the only one that's ever made me feel nausious for some odd reason.

Simbobs12345

I can eat lots of things while watching these movies. My favourite to eat is spaghetti fter watching the first Alien :P

ShadowPred

I can eat while watching these films, no big deal.

Xenodog

i enjoy cheese strings while watching any avp film.

Alien³

This is the funniest thread yet haha
YEah I can eat whilst watching any of the films.

AvPvTerminator

Quote from: Xenodog on Jul 07, 2008, 07:35:00 PM
i enjoy cheese strings while watching any avp film.

LoL, good one! :D

Xenodog

no seriously i do!

AvPvTerminator

Xenodog

its a long story...

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Pffft, EASY!
Fact is if i know a movie is going to be gory and packed, i like nothing better than sneaking in a big feed and eating through the gory bits to gross others out, it's a lot of fun! Folks should try it. I draw the line at drooling, , frothing at the mouth and spitting, etc...ugh I can't watch those, they gross me more than any dismemberment or bloodbaths. haha.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed