The last one you watched

Started by War Wager, Jun 09, 2008, 02:37:16 PM

Author
The last one you watched (Read 1,376 times)

War Wager

War Wager

What was the last A/P/AvP movie you watched? Did your opinions on it change? Did you like it more, less or are your opinions still the same?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Last Alien movie i was watched was AVPR on DVD when it cameout. I did notl ike it as much when i first saw it.

War Wager

War Wager

AvPR just last night.

Enjoy it more and more I'm ashamed to say.

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

They were giving Predator on some spanish channel yesterday (I dont know spanish by the way) and I watched bits and pieces of it but I forgot to take it back so I missed most of it.

severen76

severen76

I last watched Alien. I like it more everytime I watch it, the set designs are just mind blowing.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Aliens Versus Predator Requiem, Ultimate Combat Edition. I liked it more that the Thearetical version.

Munkeywrench

Munkeywrench

I saw AvP the other night

fluxcap

fluxcap

Predator was on tv a few weeks ago.

Undeadite

Undeadite

I started watching alien the other day, but it started messing up around the part where Dallas dies and I almost had a heart attack lol.

Layorz

Layorz

Watched the special edition of Aliens at around 3 in the morning. Went to sleep just after the sentry gun bit. I dont see why they cut that from the theatrical edition. I also dont understand why they wasted two sentry guns in a corridor the aliens had no way of getting through, they sealed that up tight, as seen when the aliens couldnt get through that door even after the sentries ran out of ammop.. But meh, still love it, still my fav. Prob watch the rest of it at 3 in the morning again.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Saw AVP.  That's when I noticed that it had an epic, scifi quality to it that I really liked.  The discovery of the pyramid and the buildup to seeing the aliens and the predators were fantastic, I thought.

You can tell tell Anderson is an old school scifi fan.

Scarface Predator

Scarface Predator

Alien

Reborn

Reborn

Aliens, I cant get enough, I watch it almost once every week!

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I think it was AVP R

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed