Do you want ALIEN 5 to become a reality? Should FOX take it on?

Started by Chris P, May 26, 2008, 08:14:20 PM

Do you want ALIEN 5 to become a reality?  Should FOX take it on?

Yes/ Ressurection ended in a bad way.
1 (4.8%)
Yes/ We need to learn more of where the Aliens came from.
10 (47.6%)
Yes/ I want another Alien movie.
7 (33.3%)
No/ Alien ressurection wrapped it up well enough.
1 (4.8%)
No/ I don't want to see Riply play the hero again.
0 (0%)
No/ It would be a waste and Fox already ruined the option with AVP and AVP R.
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author
Do you want ALIEN 5 to become a reality? Should FOX take it on? (Read 1,413 times)

Chris P

What do you think?

I personally would like to see ALIEN 5.  I would like to learn more about the Alien origin myself.  Also I just like the franchise, and I would like to see what they can do with today's technology and computer graphics.  The ammount of money they could put in would be more than enough.  Also I think we should keep Riply. She did such a good job in the last 4 movies. 

So, what do you think?

Peace. 8)

DARIAS93

I think we need another Alien film because we still don't know where or what they came from.

XenoVC

Quote from: AVPVT Extinction on May 26, 2008, 08:18:33 PM
I think we need another Alien film because we still don't know where or what they came from.
I don't think we Ever need to know that......

DARIAS93

Quote from: XenoVC on May 26, 2008, 08:21:18 PM
If Fox wants the franchise over they should at least give more information about the aliens.

Chris P

Quote from: AVPVT Extinction on May 26, 2008, 08:23:13 PM
Quote from: XenoVC on May 26, 2008, 08:21:18 PM
If Fox wants the franchise over they should at least give more information about the aliens.

I agree.

Where did these 'buggers' come from? :D.  But seriously, I want to know! 8)

darcevil

I don't want to have the whole orgins or space jockey thing solved, as it would take away the mysterious essence of the series, but I would like the series to end on a better note than "we're on earth...now what?".

CanadianHero67

Yes I want another alien movie.

Ratchetcomand

Yes i want another alien movie.

Cetanu

§niperhawk

i want another alien movie simply for entertainment value. they were good movies, and we simply need another one.

Chris P

I agree, I think it would do very well, sinse AVPR came out, we need something to remind us of what Aliens really should be like. 8)

SM

We've arguably got 4 or 5 films that already do that.

Chris P

Quote from: SM on May 28, 2008, 01:00:48 AM
We've arguably got 4 or 5 films that already do that.

What I mean is, we need to relive the "ATMOSPHERE" of scary and suspenseful.  The other AVP films didn't give us that. 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed