Redisigning the ALien & Predator.

Started by Chris P, May 19, 2008, 01:36:24 PM

Author
Redisigning the ALien & Predator. (Read 4,905 times)

Chris P

Chris P

@everyone,

If you could re-design the Alien or Predator, first which would you choose?  Second, how would you change their look?  Thirdly, how would you change or add on to their abilities and weapons?  Would you change them at all?  What do you think, and why? 8)

PredatorX

i'd do predator. for one, i'd make them so they had tails. two, i'd give them different armor, with horns or something, more medevial looking, third, i'd make the predator elder have brightly colored cape and headdress, sort of like the African kings, you know, those bead crowns?

Demosthenes

Demosthenes

Quote from: PredatorX on May 21, 2008, 10:26:29 PM
i'd do predator. for one, i'd make them so they had tails.
why, a pred with  a tail? that would look kind of um gay

two, i'd give them different armor, with horns or something, more medevial looking,

So, new armor, like a knights only with horns. How would this be a change for the better? No No No, can you actually see a pred in bulky armor like that?

third, i'd make the predator elder have brightly colored cape and headdress, sort of like the African kings, you know, those bead crowns?

cape? are you serious. So you want the preds to accesorize now? Tell me how anytime would have fared in the jungle with a cape and bulky armor?

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

why change perfection, they did it and they screwed up big time.

Demosthenes

Quote from: Da-Wolf on May 21, 2008, 10:36:40 PM
why change perfection, they did it and they screwed up big time.

Which further backs my post  ;D

Chris P

Chris P

Easy guys.  Be nice, everyone is entitled to their own ideas.  I like to see variety, and that is exactly what i'm seeing.  Don't critisize, instead try to top it, give me some of your ideas.  The Pred could do without a tail and cape, I agree, but hey, give people credit for putten ideas out there. 8)

Demosthenes

I dont criticize that often.... I simply offered my opinion

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

I'm sorry, I guess I think I know everything.
well, of I changed something on the creatures I would probabyl screw them up to, but why don't have a alien that was borned before it was supposed to so it is not so well developed, it's gree because you can see thru it's skin, the head is kinda glued, but not stuck together to the torso, it's tail is shorter, it has to walk on four legs because thir not that strong, he's not a runner tought, it doesn't has so much skin in his mouth, you can see most of his mouth, it has an horrifik look.

Salt The Fries

It should have thin *rippcage*, and a tail like a *crocodail*.

Medal made of potato for one who will detect who did I mock here.

brain_damage

I would make Alien more quiet...and bigger, that doesn't only kill with the head bite, yet more brutal (just to make it more fun watching the movies)- jumping in a group of marines and making holes in their chests and breaking them with claws and tail...My Alien would be quieter and smarter, making traps like the raptors from jp3 (the jp2 is tomorrow on the tv 8)
Predator would use more blades, not the cannon (only as a last, desperate option). He would be light armor and would be very good in Hand-to-Hand
Humans would have more shotguns, and wouldn't froze when they see any of em, but would start shotting them with led

ridetofight

this forums usilly have bad speling, but this is getting out off hand.

Demosthenes

Yeah, it shure iz ;D, Still i would say, NO CHANGES

Gameoverman!GAMEOVER!

I'd give aliens the tongue Giger designed for Alien3. Beyond that, both creatures are perfect anyway, in my humble opinion.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Gameoverman!GAMEOVER! on May 22, 2008, 07:44:58 PM
I'd give aliens the tongue Giger designed for Alien3. Beyond that, both creatures are perfect anyway, in my humble opinion.

You mean that thin tiny thing????  How sad, I like the ones they had in ALIENS.

MJP PRED

MJP PRED

I think that they should only change Alien because man, it is as Ugly as SIN! ;D But, I don't think that they should change Predator exept mke him just a little bulkier. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed