Do you think a Queen Alien would do well in an AVP 3 movie? Why or Why not?

Started by Chris P, May 19, 2008, 03:51:58 AM

Author
Do you think a Queen Alien would do well in an AVP 3 movie? Why or Why not? (Read 1,550 times)

Chris P

@Everyone,

I personally would like to see a Queen again.  It adds a bit more to the suspence, something to look forward to, plus, who doesn't love her?  She is so cool!  Her attitude, her disregard for human life(or Predator's for that matter).  She is one  :D(Blind) :D date I would never want to meet!  Ha, ha. 8)

nexus

All depends on the storyline and the director.

if done well then sure.

id like to see 2 or three preds trying to take on a queen, maybe she kills one or two amybe all three of them

Weasel

Yes, but it needs something new. We've had a queen in: Aliens, A:4, and AVP.

Chris P

Yes, something different would be awsome!  Maybe two Alien hives are fighting eachother when the Preds land?  That would be cool.  Or a new breed of Alien. And when are we going to see a Preatorian???? I want to see one at work, fighting.  I mean i've heard they're a pre-mature Queen right?  So she would pack quite a punch!  But I still like the idea of a Queen. 8)

UltimateHunter

id like to see a queen again you bet. but id also like to see a predalien with her!! that would be awsome thats like practically an unbeatable match. but then i guess they would fight for dominance huh?? well that would be kool to .

DARIAS93

I would like to see the queen alien return but I want to see a different queen like a Predqueen alien or something.

UltimateHunter

that would be kool. we almost saw that in avpr but not quite so that would be a good thing to see i think.

DARIAS93

Hopefully we see a full grown one in the next film.

UltimateHunter

that would be kool. and maybe see more fighting

DARIAS93

More fights mean less dialogue on the actors but it depends on the movie length.

PredatorX

queen would be nice but maybe more than one queen this time, wiht an empress and a Queen mother too.

UltimateHunter

thats not bad.. id like to see it. the whole set.
preatorian and queen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed