All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,860,511 times)

kwisatz

kwisatz

Hes talking about the

Spoiler
QuoteI get they want to move forward with the new generation but come on. Seriously.
[close]

part. Its definitely a bit spoilery.

Scorpio

Scorpio

"Best Star Wars film since The Empire Strikes Back" lol never trust critics when it comes to Disney.  More like worst SW film of all time.

Rudiger

Rudiger

Quote from: kwisatz on Dec 14, 2017, 10:40:07 PM
Hes talking about the

Spoiler
QuoteI get they want to move forward with the new generation but come on. Seriously.
[close]

Exactly. Pretty simple to deduce what he's talking about. Thanks a f***ing bunch.

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

Quote from: Rudiger on Dec 14, 2017, 11:10:04 PM
Exactly. Pretty simple to deduce what he's talking about. Thanks a f***ing bunch.
Rudiger is correct. While spoilers haven't been a big deal to me because my site research exposes me to them frequently. But even I didn't click on your spoilers. But you take the time to use spoiler tags, then you add a public commentary making it pretty obvious what your spoiler revealed. You could have easily included your pubic commentary into the spoiler tag. That's a bit dick-ish.

GQSioux

GQSioux

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Gang up all you want, that was unintentional, I'm sorry.

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

Anyone else a bit disappointed the studios chose JJ. Abrams for 9? I felt like there were plenty of other good choices out there. Why JJ again?

Scorpio

Scorpio

After seeing this pile of shit, I dread what Disney is going to do with Alien and Predator.  My god it's like our worst nightmares come true.

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

Quote from: DerelictShip on Dec 14, 2017, 11:45:45 PM
For what it's worth, it only appears dick-ish, but I don't think you were being intentionally malicious. Just an honest mistake. You could modify your post to hide the last sentence inside the spoiler tag and forget about it.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Quote from: Scorpio on Dec 14, 2017, 10:51:20 PM
"Best Star Wars film since The Empire Strikes Back" lol never trust critics when it comes to Disney.  More like worst SW film of all time.
this all day long

Rudiger

Rudiger

Quote from: DerelictShip on Dec 14, 2017, 11:45:45 PM

Apology accepted. I would urge you to amend the offending post.

Hemi

Hemi

@Derelict: No need to apologize. To say this is a spoiler is very...very far fetched.

Your line could mean:

• Luke left..he just....leaves
• Yoda spirit kills everyone
• Darth Vader returns and is killed by Rey
• Rey leaves Luke on his island
• Leia marries Snoke, takes Luke hostige and settles in de Degoba system

I haven't seen the movie and I can imagine all sorts of things with this line.

Entitlement and IMDB. Don't you just love that combination? XD

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Chronicle on Dec 15, 2017, 12:17:27 AM
Anyone else a bit disappointed the studios chose JJ. Abrams for 9? I felt like there were plenty of other good choices out there. Why JJ again?

Totally, i didn't like TFA that much, and i don't find Abrams style very remarkable

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Rudiger on Dec 14, 2017, 11:10:04 PM
Quote from: kwisatz on Dec 14, 2017, 10:40:07 PM
Hes talking about the

Spoiler
[close]

Jesus it's a movie, I can understand being annoyed but grow up  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Chill out fellas. The actual spoiler comments were contained without the appropriate tags.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed