Upcoming Movies You Want To See

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Jan 20, 2008, 06:08:33 PM

Author
Upcoming Movies You Want To See (Read 393,376 times)

Ingwar

Ingwar

There is only one movie I'm really looking forward to. This:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I really can't work out if that's going to be fantastic or crap.

Ingwar

Ingwar

We'll find out soon.

Baron Von Marlon

Cold Skin
They Remain
Wolfcop 2

Ingwar

Ingwar

The Shape of Water
Phantom Thread
All the Money in the World

BigDaddyJohn

Bad Boys 3 only if it's really directed by Joe Carnahan.

N-Shifter

N-Shifter

I feel like EVERYTHING I was looking forward to watching was in 2017, I guess I'm looking forward to "The Predator".

Magegg

Magegg

Eight Marvel Movies this yeeaaaaar!!

Kaltes

Kaltes

My most anticipated movies this year are the new Halloween and (of course) The Predator.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Looking forward to The Predator and The Infinity War Part 1

Huggs

Huggs

The Predator and Pacific Rim 2 of course, but number one for me this year is Meg.

Biomechanoid

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 19, 2018, 04:28:45 AM
but number one for me this year is Meg.
I too am really looking forward to this. I remember many years ago I was at D.C.'s natural history museum, they had the skeleton mouth (can't remember if it was a replica based on an actual tooth or the whole real skeleton mouth) of a Megalodon. I also can't remember if it was a permanent exhibit or on tour......

Anyway, one thing I definitely remember is standing in front of it and in just complete awe how enormous it was. A true monster. They had the skeleton mouth of a modern Great White Shark within the opening of the Meg. It almost looked like the Meg could swallow the Great White whole. I wish the film release wasn't so far off. Have you read the novel? If so, did you find it worthwhile?

PredBabe

PredBabe

The Predator
Deadpool 2
May have to catch Red Sparrow and A Quiet Place as well.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Biomechanoid on Jan 19, 2018, 04:54:58 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Jan 19, 2018, 04:28:45 AM
but number one for me this year is Meg.
I too am really looking forward to this. I remember many years ago I was at D.C.'s natural history museum, they had the skeleton mouth (can't remember if it was a replica based on an actual tooth or the whole real skeleton mouth) of a Megalodon. I also can't remember if it was a permanent exhibit or on tour......

Anyway, one thing I definitely remember is standing in front of it and in just complete awe how enormous it was. A true monster. They had the skeleton mouth of a modern Great White Shark within the opening of the Meg. It almost looked like the Meg could swallow the Great White whole. I wish the film release wasn't so far off. Have you read the novel? If so, did you find it worthwhile?

Sure did, read it a few years before the movie was being made. It's been a awhile but I remember I really dug it. It had its cheesy moments like most books do, but it was solid enough. So glad somebody is giving it the film treatment. Just wish the studio didn't push the release back from March to August. Still, it comes out the very next week after The Predator. August is going to be a fun month. Thinking about picking up "the trench" and giving it a whirl.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I totally forgot about God Particle... I'm really intrigued by this one...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed