AvP Trivia Contest

Started by shakermakerman, Jan 08, 2008, 06:43:41 PM

Author
AvP Trivia Contest (Read 92,958 times)

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Jan 08, 2008, 08:28:54 PM
What are the cult questions like?  To be honest my comic knowledge is fairly poor.

If you dont really know your comics, games, or books area, dont try it. I didnt do well first, but I got up to 1st place after the 12th question.

SiL

SiL

I got 3rd, but it didn't let me answer three of them and it said I didn't click one when I did. Still, fun.

AVP66

AVP66

When I tried to do the cult questions it just froze half way though a round and stopped working so I am sticking to the movie questions

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

Quote from: SiL on Jan 08, 2008, 08:41:48 PM
I got 3rd, but it didn't let me answer three of them and it said I didn't click one when I did. Still, fun.

Yeah sometimes things seem to get out of snyc and it asks me the question before the countdown is finished and stuff like that.

Also just encountered my first dodgy question:  Was asked who is NOT an inmate on fury 161:  Biship 2 was an option but apparently that is the wrong answer because vasquez was an option as well... but since I already clicked bishop I couldn't report the question. =/

Blah it just totally lagged out and missed 2 questions.  DAMN YOU YELLOW ALIEN!

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Jan 08, 2008, 08:52:39 PM
Quote from: SiL on Jan 08, 2008, 08:41:48 PM

Yeah sometimes things seem to get out of snyc and it asks me the question before the countdown is finished and stuff like that.

Also just encountered my first dodgy question:  Was asked who is NOT an inmate on fury 161:  Biship 2 was an option but apparently that is the wrong answer because vasquez was an option as well... but since I already clicked bishop I couldn't report the question. =/

Ive done cult three times, and ive got near similar questions each time. Damn Tarzan vs Predator, what a pain >:(

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Jan 08, 2008, 08:52:39 PM
Blah it just totally lagged out and missed 2 questions.  DAMN YOU YELLOW ALIEN!

BAHAHAHAHA!

I will say the Sabra question got me.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

DAM!!!

Darkness

Darkness

I f**ked up with those questions right at the end.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: Darkness on Jan 08, 2008, 09:12:57 PM
I f**ked up with those questions right at the end.

yeah its when you start to panic.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Man, that was so close Shakermakerman.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Jan 08, 2008, 09:29:54 PM
Man, that was so close Shakermakerman.

yeah good game mate.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

bloody hell iv just won a cult one.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You'll see me. I'm CorpHicksAvPG

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Damn it, you only get the Queen statue if you win the cult section, but I suck at that. :-\

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 08, 2008, 09:47:38 PM
You'll see me. I'm CorpHicksAvPG

i thought that was you.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed