Where would you set up Hive?

Started by War Wager, Oct 31, 2007, 10:11:32 PM

Author
Where would you set up Hive? (Read 7,343 times)

War Wager

War Wager

If I was an Alien Queen, I'd set up Hive right in the middle of Fox's headquarters. If they screw with the Aliens, the Aliens screw with them.

Huol

Huol

The sewers or some old mining shaft.

Inside a powerplant maybe.

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Easy question, easy answer.

The Pentagon. It would just be fun to watch the entire thing get chewed to pulp by aliens.

aliendude

aliendude

i would set up hive maybe in a computer or a pillow factory

Private Hudson

I would set one up in Fox Interactives game building and make the aliens make them make an AVP 3 for PC!!!!

fraudinthe80s

Abandoned warehouse or maybe in the main Microsoft building just for fun. :D

REYALS

REYALS

In your basement... if you have one. ;) ;)...ooops wrong smiley ;D

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

hospital , lots of helpless humans >)

CanadianHero67

I would set up in a mine next to a town or city kind of like in the movie "Eight Legged Freaks".
Well hidden, nice supply of people, Queen can be hidden deep into the mine, different ways in and out. The perfect hive for the perfect organisims. ;D

The Hunting Warrior

Ill set it up 2 hives, a minor hive in Fox Interactive, and a Major one in 20th Century Fox, Mess with us aliens, and theyre screwed, FOX WILL DIE IF THEY MESS WITH US ALIENS

Colton White

Colton White

I would set it up under your bed.OOOO! Theres a secret tunnel under your bead. OH MY GOD. They facehugger the boogeyman!!!

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

I would set up a hive maybe in a college.

The Hunting Warrior

if i had a second choose, i would make it in Sony, MUHAHAHAHA GOOD BY PS2 MUHAHAHAHA

Colton White

Colton White

Quote from: AVP-TCG on Nov 01, 2007, 11:50:27 PM
if i had a second choose, i would make it in Sony, MUHAHAHAHA GOOD BY PS2 MUHAHAHAHA

What you got against Sony. You Nintendo goonies can go jump off a building!

CanadianHero67

Quote from: The Lone Drone on Nov 02, 2007, 12:42:35 AM
Quote from: AVP-TCG on Nov 01, 2007, 11:50:27 PM

What you got against Sony. You Nintendo goonies can go jump off a building!

Hold your horses. If playstation and nintendo go than xbox has no one to be better than. ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed