NECA's AvPR Series 2 Discussion

Started by War Wager, Oct 23, 2007, 08:24:28 PM

What do you think of Neca's Predator figures?

Amazing
85 (57.8%)
Good
45 (30.6%)
Ok
11 (7.5%)
Poor
6 (4.1%)

Total Members Voted: 132

Author
NECA's AvPR Series 2 Discussion (Read 57,913 times)

LukaKovach

LukaKovach

I was just looking at the articulation on Neca's site. No hinged elbows? Man that's dissapointing... That's going to restrict the posing a lot  :-\

The Shuriken

Quote from: LukaKovach on Jan 14, 2008, 09:48:28 PM
I was just looking at the articulation on Neca's site. No hinged elbows? Man that's dissapointing... That's going to restrict the posing a lot  :-\

And no ball jointed hips, chest, or cut waist. The Wolf has some good POA points, but then it's totally dead at the same time.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 12, 2008, 10:50:54 AM
It'll be the same as the others which were £10-15 here so I'm guessing $20-30?

na,more like 16,I paid 15.99 for the Alien warrior and Predalien.The Wolf fig is super badass,waaay better than the hot toys assortment,the hottoys figs have good articulation but they lack that certain....uh how do I say....damn,I dunno how to explain it,everything about them seems off,head to body scale (big heads).McFarlane had super detail and quality but that slowly eroded away....they got sloppy and the final AVP figures killed the line.Neca combines good articulation with good quality and attention to detail.I've been waiting for figures like these for a very long time and you can bet your *** I'm gonna be out there hunting down The Wolf  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Ha. I only paid 10.99. Zing.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 15, 2008, 11:34:03 PM
Ha. I only paid 10.99. Zing.

:o damn....

Corporal Hicks

Thank God payday is next week. I'll pick 'em both up then.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

lol my payday is THIS friday  ;D,AND! i get my taxes back!  ;D me so happy lol.The money for me is never the problem,it's trying to hunt these little bastards down that's the problem.

War Wager

War Wager

You mean, they're out right now?

Corporal Hicks

Yeah...this thread is about Series 2. I'm quite sure you post mighta been a little misleading.

Flaming Firefox

Just ordered mine my series 2 Masked Wolf from a place in California! Yay. Delivery estimate says I should get it next week!!!  ;D Now I can create my Wolf vs. Chet fantasies!

Danny1415

Danny1415

I'm sick of waiting for my Predator. :-\

When do these things ship?

CanadianHero67

The preds look amazing!

REYALS

REYALS

I have 2 sets of series 2 with an extra WOLF, and 2 sets of series 3 on order. I cant wait for the series 2 to arrive. I need to open one of those bad boys up, and display it  with my Alien, and Hybrid. I also have a PREDATOR palisades bust hopefully. 8)

Corporal Hicks

XENOWARRIOR

XENOWARRIOR

i orderd masked on amazon, but there was a mistake and they are coming in febuary, and he got 2 hybrids and 2 aliens, so i am getting wolf, free shipping and a free alien!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed