NECA's AvPR Series 2 Discussion

Started by War Wager, Oct 23, 2007, 08:24:28 PM

What do you think of Neca's Predator figures?

Amazing
85 (57.8%)
Good
45 (30.6%)
Ok
11 (7.5%)
Poor
6 (4.1%)

Total Members Voted: 132

Author
NECA's AvPR Series 2 Discussion (Read 57,916 times)

War Wager

War Wager

I really like it! The closed mouth looks a little weird but it's pretty cool. Can't wait to see the masked version though.

Demonio Cazador

Absolute Badass!!
I like the Ugly MoFo!!!

Yautja161

Yautja161

mandibles looking a litle weird, but overall, i kinda like it !

Dragonblaster

I really like our Predinator  ;D

The Shuriken

The angle makes the figure look 10 times better from the Toyfare picture.

I'm really liking the way it looks, a sure buy for me.

Still can't make out the shoulder and hip articulation. I do hope it's ball joint.

Private Hudson

I like it!!! The mandibals are a little funky but its cool. I think I'm just going to get the masked version. (How tall is it?)

The Shuriken

Quote from: Private Hudson on Oct 23, 2007, 10:32:04 PM
I like it!!! The mandibals are a little funky but its cool. I think I'm just going to get the masked version. (How tall is it?)

7inchs they said in toyfare.

Most likely the same size as the Mcfarlane Predators.

Private Hudson

Yes!! I collect the six inch McFarlanes so thats good!!

SuperMassive

I like the style  :)

The Shuriken

So, whats anybodies guess on how much POA the Predator will have? Or which parts of his body will be articulated.

Me in terms of body parts I'm hoping for at least ball jointed hips, shoulders, and head. And pin chest.

Darth_Spud

Darth_Spud

Way better than that Hot Toys DOLL crap! Mandibles look a little thick but I'm defiantly going to get it. Was hoping the wrist blades would be slightly bigger but meh!  :) The more I look at this model the more I don't want Wolf to die in the movie.

Demonio Cazador

Quote from: Darth_Spud on Oct 24, 2007, 11:22:42 AM
Way better than that Hot Toys DOLL crap!

Gotta question? Have you seen a Hot Toys figure fully assembled "live"...
You might not like it, the scale, the materials whatever...but you shouldn't simply call "crap" the best Pred collectibles out there...  8)
Besides...we haven't seen Hot Toys Wolf now have we?  ;)

With that said, I think NECA's done a great job with this one!

SMJ

SMJ

Yeah dude, don't judge Hot Toys till you've held one...(unless of coarse, you HAVE, and you still thought it was gay, then ya know, thats cool, everybody has their own opinion  ;) )but this NECA Wolf looks bad ass...even though I got rid of all my McFarlanes after I got my Hot Toys stuff, I'll have to get this bad-ass fig to hold me over till Hot Toys gets theirs out. Personally, Wolf is my favorite pred, including all other movie-comic-game preds. Unless he somehow doesn't look so good on screen. Guess I'll find out soon enough though.  ;D Can't wait to see what else NECA gets to do of the Aliens/Predators in the future. Hell if McFarlane's figs had appealed to me as much as this does, I may not have spent all that money on HT....DAMN lol

Demonio Cazador

Quote from: SMJ on Oct 24, 2007, 04:12:01 PM
Yeah dude, don't judge Hot Toys till you've held one...(unless of coarse, you HAVE, and you still thought it was gay, then ya know, thats cool, everybody has their own opinion  ;) )but this NECA Wolf looks bad ass...even though I got rid of all my McFarlanes after I got my Hot Toys stuff, I'll have to get this bad-ass fig to hold me over till Hot Toys gets theirs out. Personally, Wolf is my favorite pred, including all other movie-comic-game preds. Unless he somehow doesn't look so good on screen. Guess I'll find out soon enough though.  ;D Can't wait to see what else NECA gets to do of the Aliens/Predators in the future. Hell if McFarlane's figs had appealed to me as much as this does, I may not have spent all that money on HT....DAMN lol

I completely agree SMJ, I did the exact thin, I got rid of all my McToys Aliens and Preds, except for the first MM6 box set, and the AVP Series 2 Queen to go along with Microman AVP.
And I hear you on Hot Toys prices...I had to cancel my Pred 2...but when there's a chance I'll get it!!
HOT TOYS RULE!!!!  ;D ;D ;D
I just hope Neca releases some human figures too...

SMJ

SMJ

lol yeah those prices...Human figs would be cool. I'd like to see NECA or Hot Toys do a Dutch ( I know a lot of people have said that ) Its a shame too though that I got rid of my MF figs...you know how much they sell for on E-bay??? lol I just gave a lot of mine to some kids that lived close to me...oh well, that made them happy...lucky little bastards.... :D I DO still have my masked Predator 1 though, so at least he'll fit in with neca-wolf...Demonio did you sell yours? <McFarlane's I mean. (and YES, Hot Toys RULES!!!  ;D But NECA is impressing me)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed