AVP: Requiem Alien Warrior

Started by ace3g, Oct 23, 2007, 04:48:57 AM

Author
AVP: Requiem Alien Warrior (Read 6,851 times)

WisePredator

WisePredator

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Oct 23, 2007, 04:54:35 PM
Quote from: JMR on Oct 23, 2007, 07:50:03 AM
wow you guys hate so much it's sick..... just be happy we are getting a sequel in the first place. It's not going to be perfect! ACCEPT THAT! The aliens look fine!!!! If the brothers read any of this intensely over ridiculed bullshit that goes on on this site, please know that not all of the fans out there are so unhappy that all they do is bitch and bitch and bitch and bitch. I CAN'T WAIT for this movie to come out and I know it's going to be a 1000 times better than the first AVP. All you people who find the littleist things to whine and cry about, SHUT UP!!!!

"In Soviet Russia, Strause brothers orgasm for you!"
:D Oh my God, you just made my day!

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 23, 2007, 04:57:41 PM
^ haha...Was I suppose to read that with a Russian Accent, becuase I did.  8)

Yes. :)

WisePredator

WisePredator

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Oct 23, 2007, 05:28:39 PM

Yes. :)
Wow, it works :D

Invisible Darkness

Quote from: Demonio Cazador on Oct 23, 2007, 05:20:45 PM
Quote from: Invisible Darkness on Oct 23, 2007, 05:04:58 PM
Quote from: Aeus on Oct 23, 2007, 04:16:41 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 23, 2007, 03:18:39 PM
Quote from: Huol on Oct 23, 2007, 04:53:30 AM
Great the laser in the background of the last pic pretty much confirms my fears...

Which are...?

Yeah, he kind of left us in the dark there.

I believe he is reffering to the laser being upside down. Like that is going to make or break this movie. Not even sure why someone would even point something as small as that out.

You'd be surprised of the things some people point out sometimes... ::)

That's almost as bad as someone pointing out Arnold using matches to light his touch right before he screams to draw out the Predator. I have often wondered how those matches looked like they came right out of a brand new box, but it's so insignificant I would never want to debate it. The movie was so damn good, who cares.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Lt.EllenRipley on Oct 23, 2007, 07:05:21 AM
... Well besides the new design being "different," I must say that the photos provokes images of Pumpkinhead to me. Something about the teeth and how they stick out further from the mouth then the original aliens.... it's a little disconcerting....

Wow, the A:R Alien and Pumpkinhead look amazingly similar, especially the hands...

WisePredator

WisePredator

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Oct 23, 2007, 05:36:37 PM
Quote from: Lt.EllenRipley on Oct 23, 2007, 07:05:21 AM
... Well besides the new design being "different," I must say that the photos provokes images of Pumpkinhead to me. Something about the teeth and how they stick out further from the mouth then the original aliens.... it's a little disconcerting....

Wow, the A:R Alien and Pumpkinhead look amazingly similar, especially the hands...
"I smell BS a homage."

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Invisible Darkness on Oct 23, 2007, 05:32:49 PM
That's almost as bad as someone pointing out Arnold using matches to light his touch right before he screams to draw out the Predator. I have often wondered how those matches looked like they came right out of a brand new box, but it's so insignificant I would never want to debate it. The movie was so damn good, who cares.

They might have been. A box of matches are something many soldiers tend to take with them on missions, as standard.

The same goes for condoms. Not for the designed purpose, but for all sorts of other stuff a cheap, elasticated holder of liquid can be used for.

Invisible Darkness

Yes, that's very true.

Gates

Gates

Quote from: Demonio Cazador on Oct 23, 2007, 03:17:10 PM
A little word of advice...don't try to bring anything positive in the minds of a few people here, they'll keep complaining no matter what, so just ignore them, maybe..just maybe they'll go away!  ;) ;D

I wasn't referring to his positivity...and no...I personally will not go away...but whatever makes you sleep at night...

Quote from: JMR on Oct 23, 2007, 03:05:49 PM
you first.....

I'm not the one telling people to shut up when they share their opinions...I may disagree with them and voice it openly, but I NEVER tell people to 'shut up'...it's just common courtesy and you clearly need to learn that...

I know, me too...once again, priceless Xenomorphine...  :D

Huol

Huol

Great the laser in the background of the last pic pretty much confirms my fears...

Which are...?

I believe he is reffering to the laser being upside down. Like that is going to make or break this movie. Not even sure why someone would even point something as small as that out.

No it's just that i thought that they'd be able to get SOMETHING right.
Nope, they can't even have the laser the right way up.
A small as this problem is, it's very annoying.

It makes it seem like a cheap fan movie.
How would you feel if they released a trailer, where the wolfs plasma cannon shot green plasma?

I know its a tiny point to you guys who are pretty much happy with anything just as long as you see a pred and alien on screen for one last time, but i want it to be just right.

We already had one mess. We don't want another.

Invisible Darkness

Quote from: Huol on Oct 23, 2007, 10:54:11 PM

Which are...?

No it's just that i thought that they'd be able to get SOMETHING right.
Nope, they can't even have the laser the right way up.
A small as this problem is, it's very annoying.

It makes it seem like a cheap fan movie.
How would you feel if they released a trailer, where the wolfs plasma cannon shot green plasma?

I know its a tiny point to you guys who are pretty much happy with anything just as long as you see a pred and alien on screen for one last time, but i want it to be just right.

We already had one mess. We don't want another.

Are you seeing the same images and trailers as I am? A cheap fan movie??? Well Predator 1 had a different color than Predator 2. Is there a rule somewhere that states the plasma has to be a certain color?

You give the impression that nothing is right with this film. Not sure how you arrived at that conclusion. As far as the laser goes....you seem to be the only one that I've noticed that has a problem with it.

Huol

Huol

By cheap fan movie i mean the fact that they can't even get that right.

Im sorry if you people couldn't give two shits about how this movie looks but it really, really irked me when the laser point was upside down in AvP... Kinda distracted me from the scene.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Huol on Oct 23, 2007, 11:59:23 PM
By cheap fan movie i mean the fact that they can't even get that right.

Im sorry if you people couldn't give two shits about how this movie looks but it really, really irked me when the laser point was upside down in AvP... Kinda distracted me from the scene.

The laser is like that because he is obviously and old hunter, which from the "Extended" opening scene is what the old pred has: An Upside down laser.

But if you are talking about the triple dots of doom on the mask from AVP, then I understand.

JMR

JMR

I'm not the one telling people to shut up when they share their opinions...I may disagree with them and voice it openly, but I NEVER tell people to 'shut up'...it's just common courtesy and you clearly need to learn that...[/quote]

Opinions are fine, but when you get into the littlest of nitpicks where it looks like you are trying to find something wrong because you are bored, or stupid, or both  gets really really old fast. Last time I checked, this is a fan site, not a bitch at things that don't matter site....

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: JMR on Oct 24, 2007, 03:37:13 AM
Last time I checked, this is a fan site, not a bitch at things that don't matter site....

And who decides what matters and what doesn't?  You?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed